Shall I have a bath or not?

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

So I got my OV today, BD'd earlier and I really fancy a long soak in the tub now as I'm so achy from the gym.

Shall I go for it or will the swimmers get washed away?

xx

hmmm... thats a hard one! i dont think they will get washed away or anything, once they are in the cervix thats iti think but i know i would worry too.

Yeah i'd go for it the swimmers would of been right up there by now :) x

ha! MB this made me laugh, what we ttc'ers worry about is hilarious!! i have heard that you should have showers rather than baths when ttc, something to do with body temparture - but i'm sure that is a load of cr*p! i always want a bath around the time of ov rather than a shower, go for it, i really believe it makes zero difference! xx

Your safe having a bath hun, I prefer baths to showers and didn't do me any harm as the wee men are too far up anyway x

Ha Ha, this is a bit of a daft post isn't it? Lol!

Anyway, I had a bath and then BD'd again after so I think I'll have it covered!

xx

Oh dear! I would have said absolute opposite from everyone else!

I love my baths and would lie in one for hours every day if i could (and i missed them sooo much when pregnant and having to be really careful and stuff). But....... I would certainly not have one same day as BDing! Surely it would wash loads of it out? If we have BD then I avoid a bath that day to be on the safe side. Totally minging but i want to give swimmers the best chance possible, not swill in a load of water!

Anyway, just thought i'd throw in my 2 pence worth as I would have said different to others x

Hi Starfish!

Hope you're doing ok.

I'm not too achy today so I'll be good!

xx

I usually bath most days, and thoroughly enjoy it, but Im on month 7 of ttc now, and just this month I have wondered if the baths make a difference? So this month I have been staying away from the bathtub during the 'fertile phase' and when bd'ing and showering instead. We shall see if it makes any difference!?

Hi Maybe! Cant wait til I'm back where you are again, ovulating and stuff. I really hope its your month, just be stinky! hee hee, it's only for a day, lol. xx

Hi Maybe! Cant wait til I'm back where you are again, ovulating and stuff. I really hope its your month, just be stinky! hee hee, it's only for a day, lol. xx

Erm... I think I might have a shower lol!!

Hope you get your cycle back on track quickly Hun and you get your nice short cycles back too!

xx

i got my dance classes covered for the day last month after we BD on my high fertile day because i didnt want to shower or bath (disgusting i know) and risk washing them away! but couldnt go and teach children to dance all stinky! so i got the classes covered and stayed home doing paperwork with my legs in the air!!! ooops!!!
i did get pregnant though?!!! and will probably do the same again this time!! quite superstitious, and if it worked last time i am willing to stay stinky and type upside down on my laptop for a day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back