UPDATE*3* Still No OV!!! What's going on??

Thanks hun,

No I didn't get it in the end the pharmacist put me off.

Did you get it?

If I'm late OVing I'll definitely give it a go.

I guess I'll have to see what tomorrow brings...

xx

Oh no!!

Still no OV!!

I really suspect I may have missed it but I have no way of knowing for sure....

I'll keep doing my OPKs for the next few days and wait for AF I guess?...

I've called my Doctor to tell her I've been taking baby Aspirin and to ask if it may have changed my cycle at all, I'll let you all know what she says.

xx

Thanks hun,

No I didn't get it in the end the pharmacist put me off.

Did you get it?

If I'm late OVing I'll definitely give it a go.

I guess I'll have to see what tomorrow brings...

xx

Ahhh wonder what it is then?
Yep, I got some from Holland and Barrett. I read loads of great posts on here about AC and also Pregnacare and thought "hey - it can't hurt!" I'll let you know how it goes with this cycle - after the 57 days I've just had I'm willing to try anything! x

Good Luck with that Jen,

I've my cycles gone longer then I'll be giving it a go for sure!

xx

Maybe Baby do you have any pics of your opks? oh, theyre smiley faces arent they? I ask coz dont know whatshappening now with my ov, they are reading quite dark all the time so god knows whats happening hope youre ok and as you say, you bd'd so you might have caught it, I hope you have x

Thanks Maybe :)

Gemini - are you sure you are not maybe PG? Can a BFP not sometimes show up on the OPK if it keeps getting darker? x

Hi Gemini!

I didn't keep the early ones I did as I wasn't expecting to need them if you know what I mean, I remember they were definitely darker than they are now.

I'm just gonna keep testing, hopefully if it's late it won't come tomorrow as Hubby is away til Saturday.

Imagine if I have missed it though??

I'll have like a 1WW!!

How cool would that be?

And I'll had a shorter cycle...

Mmmm all sounds a bit too good to be true...

xx

Hi Jennyf - yeah am pretty sure have tested and have only had sex the last couple of days for the first time in about 22days since I last thought Id ov'd. So I would have had a bfp by now wouldnt I. Yeah I thought that too with the opks its what happened with me before, I might see if I can get bloods done next week at docs thats if they can get any out of me as its normally a problem.

Maybe - oh hope you dont miss and how exciting 1ww xxx

Well Girls!

Still no OV, either I've missed it or it's late or it's not coming at all...

I'm in limbo, no idea what's going on?

Time will tell....

xx

Oh maybebaby, Hope you OV soon. Or hope you just missed it ... did u bd anytime this cycle? xxx good luck hun.

Hi Hun,

I Really hope I already OVd at least I'll have shorter cycle and a shorter 2WW!

Did lot's of BDing so should still be in with a chance if it was early!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back