Got my booking in app

TaffyRose

Reaction score
Just had a call from my mw and got my booking in app next Monday! I'm also going along to an early pregnancy group on Wednesday so a lot of questions will be answered and I get given forms ready for my booking in app. Feel like I have moved forward a bit now and my scan can then be booked - YAY!! :) xx

Thats great news, it makes it all seem real doesn't it! :)

ahhh fabby news hun, glad you finally have your appointment :) xx

ohhh mines on monday too hun ....but my early pregnancy group think aint till friday

It does feel more real now. It seems like such a long time since I got my bfp it's nice to get onto the next stepping stone :) xx

Oh no fair! :) mine isn't until the end of next week! Na really glad u have a date hun, it's so exciting. Wats the early pregnancy group thing? I've not got one round near me, and ur not too far? Xx

Great news hon, hope you get all your questions answered! Very exciting times for you :) x

Oh no fair! :) mine isn't until the end of next week! Na really glad u have a date hun, it's so exciting. Wats the early pregnancy group thing? I've not got one round near me, and ur not too far? Xx

I must admit I was very chuffed when my phone rang and it was the midwife. Then I thought knowing my luck she'll say she doesn't want to see me until 10 weeks but thankfully she asked if next Monday was any good :) I don't think you have to go to the group thingy but they offer it at a Sure Start centre near me Wednesday lunchtimes so you can find out what you should and shouldn't eat, that kind of thing. It'll also be good to have a nosey at who else is pregnant around my area, might be someone I know. Although we'll have to swear each other to secrecy :) xxx

Last edited:
Exciting! Got mine next wednesday and can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back