Shaking!!!!

Jasmine111

Reaction score
After fours of various heartache got this tonight from a FET, OFT us 8th but couldn't resist!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 169
I can't even type correctly!! I meant to say four years. My testing date is the 8th. Can't believe it xx

That's amazing jasmine. So pleased for you! Xx

Really can't believe it, not going to test now until the 8th, don't want to jinx anything xx

How lovely! Congratulations xx

Oh wow that's amazing sweetie, love to see a ltttcer BFP :)

Xxxx

Aw , congratulations !!! There is n better feeling after such a hard slog at trying than seeing that magic 2nd line xx

Congratulations!! I can sense your excitement from your typing ;) xx

I am actually starting to feel a bit queasy already. Felt quite rough in work this morning, but I don't care! :) xx

Hey lovely I don't want to be the voice of doom and I really hope you are pregnant but I think you should read the info below, I had a friend who had her heart broken due to early testing .. I really really hope I am wrong xx

As much as you'd might be tempted to test on the ride home from your transfer, unfortunately you're going to have to wait. The ovulation "trigger" shot that you took prior to egg retrieval (or insemination, if you did an IUI) contains hCG; so if you test too soon, you'll pick up traces of the hCG trigger shot and not the hCG produced by a pregnancy. The dosage of the trigger shot usually varies between 5,000 to 20,000 I.U. of the drug; it comes in several brand names including Novarel, Ovidrel, Pregnyl, and Profasi. The hCG usually stays in your system 8 - 10 days after the trigger shot; this can vary depending on the dose given by your doctor and your body mass.

So you absolutely don't want test until at least 9 days after your trigger shot and realistically, it's nearly impossible to get a positive test until 11 days after your trigger. I beg of you - please don't make yourself crazy or sick with worry by testing too soon. Save your money on those extra HPTs and wait until at least 11 days after your trigger shot to do a HPT.

But Jasmine had a FET? Which doesn't require a trigger shot?
I'm not an expert but really hope I'm right

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back