Head shaking?

mikid

Reaction score
Ella does this weird shaking her head thing at random times... She's completely with it so not worried It's like a fit or anything like that but its just strange.

She'll just be chattering away in her buggy or car seat or something, and just start shaking her head from side to side... Does anyone else's lo do this??

Heh, yea, Lilly did this for a while, she thought it was hilarious :D

Xxx

I dunno whether it's just a young baby thing or not but ever since Cesca was born she's shaken her head... About 20/30 minutes before she wants a bottle usually... And she does it in her sleep sometimes as well... But like I said, I dunno whether that's a new baby thing xx

Ellas only really done it the last couple of weeks and she's just about 8 months. Maybe she's just figured out she can do it so wants to do it!! she also thinks its hilarious shadowwolf, I love when they find themselves funny!!

Isla's started doing this too in the last few weeks. Sometimes it's totally random but then sometimes she does it in her highchair - maybe because she doesn't want to eat anymore but it's probably just coincidence!

My LO does this when hes going off to sleep xxxxxxxx

Alfie went through this at around 6/7 months he did it alot randomly, while out in the pushchair, playing at home, while I was holding him, while watching tv. He seemed like he was constantly doing it. It calmed down at the end of 8 months and now he still does it but laughs when he does so I guess they find the feeling funny. He likes you to copy him when he does it as well lol

It must be so strange for them to discover they can do these things! I wish we could remember those experiences :eh:

I think they are coping us...if i think about it when you talk baby language and get closer to them I find myself shaking my head... :/

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Paige does this and it's because she's trying to keep herself awake. I think she feels herself getting a bit sleepy and shakes her head as a wake up call. Drives me potty.

I think they are coping us...if i think about it when you talk baby language and get closer to them I find myself shaking my head... :/

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Never thought about that but I bet you're right!

Os been doing it loads today and funny blinking through his eyes! I think he likes the sensation as when he does head shaking he also rolls his eyes up and kinda enjoys the weird sensation!!!

Greg does this too! It's only when he is tired and it's like he is fighting it (same as Paige, august mum). When he was really small it made him look really clever as I would say "are you sleepy?" and he would shake his head -no! Now that he is over a year and still doing it I wonder if he'll ever stop?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back