Sh*t im bleeding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear what you are going through. You need to insist that the nurse does a blood test :)

I will keep my fingers crossed that you have a sticky bean there.

Honey I really hope things work out for you honey!!!!

The waiting is the hardest thing!! Try and keep yourself busy.

Your symptoms all sound like you are pregnant! Keep the faith!!

xxxxx

Ah no rpbs Karen....but glad to hear Im not the only picking up BFP with FR..... I just hope I find out and can stop stressing out like i am and being so obsessed over it all its like its taking over my days!

Im so obsessed over all this ive rang FR helpline and Asda brand help line and Asda said no matter how faint the result line was its a positive!

FR said get bloods done and offered me a replacement or refund!
I dont want either I just want my BFP!

Arrrggggghhhhh this is grinding me down......xxxxx

oh honey, you really sound like your going through it at the moment. Stay really positive and im keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you that you get your definate BFP xxx

Thansk Natevs..........Been to see nurse this morning but also started bleeding again today.....quite a lot too so I panicked once again! Nurse said its too early for anything to show on a scan and as Im only 5+1 nothing would show and if I was loosing the baby theres notihing they can do to stop it....still got a crampy twinge atm and been to loo again since getting back from Drs and more blood but def nothing like a normal period so Im hoping its just early pregnancy bleeding which sometimes occurs and that i will still be ok....xxx

aww wilma, i hope you find out soon :wall2: i have had a bleed today aswell but I think it might have stopped. I dont know if I had a positive test or not though. Its so hard isn't it??

I really hope this is a bfp for you and that this is just a bleed x

Awww Wilma - I really hope it all settles down for you and you get the biggest BFP ever!

SPC xx

Ah sorry to hear that PP...yes its very hard and very worrying and although I know I can give advice to others going through this and tell them not to stress and worry...I cant take my own advice ....but I am on sofa with feet up and resting and just hoping that its all going to turn out ok xxx

Thansk SPC....me too...I didnt have any bleeds at all with DD and I know every pregnancy is different and its sometimes what happens to a lot of women but its the worst feeling ever.....I dont think Ive felt this empty since my parents passed away....thats how it feels to me xxx

Thansk SPC....me too...I didnt have any bleeds at all with DD and I know every pregnancy is different and its sometimes what happens to a lot of women but its the worst feeling ever.....I dont think Ive felt this empty since my parents passed away....thats how it feels to me xxx

**hugz**

:hug: Hope you're managing ok hun xoxo

Thanks Mamfy....yeah Im just on sofa with feet up like she said and doing nothing although Im not sure if its too late for that now....but Im doing everything i can to save this 'littlun'.... Im just really scared to go pee incase Im still bleeding although I think I am!

Im curious tho as to if I am DEF preg and am having MC then how will I know for def?

They havent scanned me so dont know if there was anything there to start with....Aaaarrrrrggggghhhh its so hard I dont know how everyone copes with losses.....my heart goes out to them all xxx

Oh wilma. How frustrating. I think every docs different as in the1st trimester section there's someone scan pic at 4 weeks! Is only a tiny dot but u can see it so theycan do it. Just think some choose not too, stupid nhs. Thinking if you, look after your self, no hot baths

Aww hun, hope your doing ok!Keep your feet up and rest as much as possible. i know you must feel totally frustrated but just hang on in there xxx

oh wilma keep your feet and heres hoping it sticks x

Routing for you and Bubs Julie XXX :hug::hug:
Don't do a single thing, keep those feet up resting :sleep:

Hi Ladies....sorry for delay.....and thanks again for all your supprotive messages...

I stated bleeding really heavy yesterday afternoon and by 7ish it was very heavy with pain but no shoulder pain....the pain wasnt really like cramp but was something i dont think Ive ever had before..... Was soaking a pad and lots when wiping too.....

This morning when I was woken up with the feeling of blood running out of me I got up and there was a load of smallish clots....and again when Ive been to loo a couple more times this morning....I def think its over for me Ive still got some pain again not my typical cramp I usualy get but my boobs are no longer tender, Ive got no queasiness, when I was lying on my front Im sure i could feel like my uterus was slightly enlarged and therefor lay over on my side a little more, last night I couldnt feel anything different. I just dont feel pregnant anymore....

I get my results back from lab tomorrow but their just testing my FMU which I told them Im only getting good positives on samples taken later in the day so I expect thats going to come back negative too!

Only other thing I can put it down to is that I wasnt pregnant and my period is 8 days late but how can I explain 5 positives???

What hard apart from if I am MC is that I dont know for def if I am/was pregnant or do I just accept the 5 HPT results that said I was!
Because I do feel a massive sense of loss and emtyness and feel so low....something I would feel so stupid about if I were simply crying coz Id got my period albeit very late....I dont know but I definately think its all over....xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back