Sh*t im bleeding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Wilma, sorry the FR gave you a BFN. I really hope you can get it confirmed tomorrow at the drs, it must be driving you nuts.

Good luck will be thinking of you xx

Thanks PJ....welll the only thing I didnt do right was to hold the test vertically while replacing the cap as the instructions said to do so unless that could have affected it which I wouldnt have thought so, but then again.....maybe it just didnt show up!

Going nuts is an understatement....im now driving DH potty too....I keep comparing my faint positives to others faint positives who are now merrily along the way in their pregnancies and think yup that will be me.....but then I get a feeling of but what if it is all a false alarm somehow!!!

We will see.....xxx

Try and stay calm and if you can do something to take your mind off everything as you'll end up driving yourself crazy. It can take over your life (been there hun) and it doesn't help getting that worked up.

Good luck again for tomorrow xx

Will do PJ and thanks...i bet Im driving you all bonkers too so sorry If I am....but glad your all here too....lol!! Going to head off to pit soon and read for a while....that usually takes my mind off things lol and ringing my Gp at 8.30 so I can hopefully get in asap tomorrow and willlet you all know asap xxxx

Of course you're not doing anyone's head in, that's what everyone is here for and we all need support in one way or another, everyone is rooting for you hun.

God you just wait until I start TTC lol!! xx

:hug: Really hope you get it confirmed tomorrow hun xxx

Thanks PJ....you know when you feel like its taking over......its mad! But yeah Im sure we all go through something like this at times....cant wait for tomorrow....I wonder how long bloods take to come back?? xxx

Thanks mamfy so do I....if not I am going to order my straight jacket so I cant feed my addiction of POAS!!! lol

hope so tho...xxx

when i had bloods done it was two days they may be able to tell you sooner. good luckx

Ah thanks Fairydust....I suppose Ive driven myself crazy since thursday so another two days wont make that much difference will it lol xxxx

Hope everything goes ok today hun and you get some answers and your pregnancy is ok :hug:

Let us know how you get on poppet. Hope it's good news x

Hi Ladies....well Ive got ano appointment with Nurse Practicioner tomorrow morning after being given the run around...ringing here there and everywhere! lol! Spoke to a MD at local mat unit and she said the hosp wont touch me till I have been confirmed by GP and then referred to them! Said a scan at 5 weeks wouldnt detect anything so I just have to wait it out and see what happens but also said that because its so early the lines will probably stay faint for a while....so why they getting lighter or not showing at all I wonder???

Got to take FMU and hopefully shes going to take blood too so should know for def by fri at latest!

Did another FR this morning and NOTHING not even the hint of a faint line...and also did another HPT & OPK and OPK very faint when it was very strong yesterday and HPT nothing!!!

Im concerned that they are getting more and more faint not darker...

Honestly........I think its over for me....and that I will just be getting confirmation that Im NOT pregnant now rather than I am!

Trying to stay positive but its so hard....I feel so down about it all and I fell physically sick...(hope thats just Msickness tho).....
Still no AF....large and darkened areola, peeing plenty, pangs of sickenss, white line up middle obvious, and lots of yellowy/creamy CM Boobs only slightly tender around the side, constipated a bit, face got few pimples unusual for me,

Cramping in left side still kinda like the stitch sort of feeling, and had niggle of the same on right side late last night and once this morning.....

Would an eptopic give me a low result reading?

I am not doubting that the positives have been right as there has been three seperate brands saying yes and only one saying no...(FR) on and the CBD said BFN too but my concerns are that It hasnt stuck and I may no longer be pregnant....

So sorry girls to keep whinging on like this but I cant help how bad I feel and how sad this is all making me feel!

I just hope tomorrow will give me some sort of confirmation either way and will decide what to do from then as I really dont think I can do another month of this all for nothing!

Have updated this great list and while it all looks promising Im still not getting the def BFP so I must stop stredding till I get one or results from Drs...this is driving me insaneeeeeeeeeee!

xxxxx
Nausea/ Vomiting YES
Enhanced Sense of Smell SOMETIMES
Frequent Urination YESSSS
Breast Tenderness ONLY ON SIDES NOW
Tiredness LITTLE BIT
Missed Period YES 7 DAYS LATE NOW
Light Bleeding SAT AND SUN SPOTTING
Dizziness/ Fainting LIGHT HEADED AT TIMES
Constipation A LITTLE YES
Mood Swings/ Irritability YES YES YES STRESSING THO!!!
Heartburn/ Indigestion NO
Changes in Complexion YES PIMPLES
Increased Cervical Mucous/ Vaginal Discharge YES LOTS OF YELLOWY/CREAMY CM
Weight Loss HA NOT SO LUCKY
Cramping YES MAINLY LEFT SIDED TWINGES/STITCH FEELING AND LOTS OF FLUTTERING (WIND?)
Backache A LITTLE BIT TWINGY
Headaches DID HAVE COUPLE OF DAYS AGO
Enhanced Sense of Taste AT TIMES...ESPECIALLY WHEN COOKING FEEL SO SICK
Vaginal Changes NOT THAT IVE NOTICED HAVENT CHECKED!

Oh Wilma, I'm so sorry you must be going through hell, I really hope everything is OK and you get your :bfp:confirmed by the end of the week. You need plenty of these :hug:. Take care in the meantime and try to keep busy.

Thanks SK....hell is definately what this feels like.....!!!

I just cant concentrate on anything I do my mind still wanders back to am I arnt I!!!

I will obviously be devestated if for a second month this all turns out to be for nothing but I HAVE to know!

Its taking its toll on me and Im really feeling awful which if I am pregnant for def cant be doing the baby any good and although Im trying to chill out I just cant!

But I have invited some of the girls over for lunch so that will keep me busy for a couple of hours at least!!

Roll on tomorrow!

xxx

Oh Wilma, sorry that you still haven't got your definite bfp. Are you testing again tomorrow? Or off to the doctors? Hope you get a good result so that you can relax and enjoy the next 8 months.

Hey Frankie.....yeah I will no doubt test again tomorrow with the last CB plus I have then see waht that sayd and also take a sample to nurse and hope she also does bloods!

Did another FR this morning and not even a hint of a second line....Im gutted and thinking the worst!

Just dont understand why at 17dpo Im still not showing a def BFP and lines are getting fainter or not showing at all ye still no AF 7 days late and lots of other symptoms!

Its soo hard xxx

Aw hon - just asked u about testing on ur thread in Tri 1 before I saw this. Got everything crossed for u - I got negs on a FR last time I was preg when every other brand was a BFP - FR never worked for me even when I was 4 days late for AF and had a digi pregnant so think its possible that until ur much further along u can still get BFNs xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back