Sh*t im bleeding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you now hun; did your OH get the FR test for you? xx

hi how you doing? hope this is only ib for you x

How you doing now hun? I hope the spotting has stopped, like everyone has said it could be I/B.

Have you tried a first response yet? If not I would get one as I don't rate those CB tests and the CBD gave me a negative too when I was pg.

Really hope you're ok :hug:xx

Hi,

Been away for a couple of days and been thinking about you!

How's things this afternoon?

I hope it's good news!

SPC xx

Hi Ladies.....i'll reply to you all here but big thanks for all your lovely reassuring messages and concern.
First sorry for delay in replying....I went to bed this afternoon as that was the only way I felt comfortable and it eased whatever is going on! Fell asleep till tea time...then had to get out for some fresh air....my head was in bits!

Ended up in asda hunting for a first response pack. Had none only CB or their own brand so I got own brand..... I plucked up the guts to talk to the pharmacist and asked whats the chances of a false positive....she said highly unlikely as there has to be preg hormone present to be detected so I showed her the pics I took of the CBplus I took yesterday and the one off today....straight away she said yes their def positives! Congratulations! I still dont believe it but Im more hopefull!

So I came home and peed on an Asda own and also two more EC and they all showed up positive....still really faint but enough to not have to squint too much....david actually saw them too and hes been scared to believe it and get his hopes up incase something happend!

But then I also had a little bit more pink blood tonight, only light when wiping but more that it was this afternoon so Im still scared!

Havent got any pain as such but feel very bloated, and its pretty much been localised twinges on lower left side....with a pulling, stitch type sensation....

Im so scared....I now do actually believe I am pregnant as Im sure three different brands wouldnt show positive if I wasnt but Im so scared im going to lose it.....

Thanks for caring when your all going through your own emotional times too!

Im am praying im not going to have any more bleeding and that its just IB.... xxxx

Really glad you got more positives, now put your feet up, rest and try to relax, so that baby stays there, no card making or Cake making - just rest!!!

Take care, Jenni

Thanks JJ....David ordering me to bed soon....its stupid but Im really scared that too much movement will detatch it if its already implanted....how stupid am I.....god this is crazy.....but yeah Im a bit more assured now that Ive got more positives on a different brand.....going to try and get first response tomorrow ready to test with FMU on monday!

Am I right in thinking I should also be contacting my Dr or midwives on tues to get confirmation and get checked out/ Its been so long since I did this and it was all different when I was last pregnant!

I will be resting up for the next few days xxxx

Oh Wilma, that's really good news, I really hope this is your month and am so looking forward to seeing your CBD :hug:

Thanks SK....yeah I actually believe I am pregnant now....but I just want the bleeding to stop and for me to get a definate comfirmation so I will sit back and relax (well kinda).......

I will stick pic of the asda own brand on when I get a moment ....xxx

Attachments

• Photo1wmdajt.jpg
    Photo1wmdajt.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Photo1051.jpg
    Photo1051.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Photo10.jpg
    Photo10.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Wilma, I really think you are to. I had to squint hard at your ones yesterday but definately not those ones and this mornings. Fingers crossed :dust::dust:

Ah thank SK that makes me feel a whole lot better when you can all see those second lines too....I just hope I dont bleed heavy and everything is ok! I cant wait for tuesday...hopefully Dr or nurse will put my mind at rest xxxx

Wishing you lots of luck that all is ok.................. sending lots of hugs x x x x x Please take it easy and stop worrying if you are or not pregnant, just presume you are so you are not adding any stress to yourself x x x x lots of love mushy x x

Thanks Mushy your right....I AM PREGNANT>>>>>one less thing to worry about lol but seriously tho yes your right I need to try and chill out and accept im pregnant and that hopefully all is going to be well!! Thanks xxxx

Hey Wilma I'm sorry you're having to deal with this.
I bet there's loads going on down there with the embryo settling in and your uterus stretching, and perhaps even a phantom AF. Just rest up and try to reassure yourself that you are doing everything you can, and try not to have too many negative thoughts when it may all be perfectly fine. Everyone here is hoping the best for you xx

Thanks ST Val.....you are very supportive its great to have you all here with positive messages and I really appreiciate it......I am heading off to bed soon as Im pooped and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day xxxxx

Sorry been out! Glad lady at pharmacy made you feel better. Like the other girls have said lots and lots of rest. And can't wait to hear more good news for you. And feel I need to say, congratulations, your pregnant! Whoop whoop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back