Sexy time tmi

the amount we have had he'll have cheek dimples, bum dimples, knee dimples, elbow dimples the list is endless!!! pmsl!!!

I am quite shocked! Didnt think this kind of conversation went off in these forums! Fair play to you women. I logged on to do some research for my business but couldnt help noticing this topic.

Steve

Hi Steve very curious as to why you're using this forum for research??

and as the other ladies have pointed out, this is nothing! we dont hold back on here !!

:D

Yeah I understand what you are saying Steve. Women either love or hate their bodies during pregnancy and researching their feelings about body image first could definitely save you from the odd black eye lol. Fair play x

i have cherry flavour lube but so far dont need it. was quite shocking yesterday when me and OH dtd how wet it got lol. that led me to think how hilarious it would be if my waters broke when DTD!!
then told my OH that it was great to have a natural painkiller in him, gotta love endorphins and a good distraction technique to make ya feel pain free for half an hour lol.

good luck with the photo shoots steve, good on you for being so thoughtful to research things that thouroughly

ohhh i see sounds good!! i think this stage of life is so interesting as well especially if you havent experienced it.

and on here you'll get lots of lovely inside info about private parts, piles and poo poo- who wouldn't wanna research it hey :D

the wonderful wonderful world of pregnancy- we love it xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back