Sexy time.....

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello ladies....

I have tried to find another thread about this, but couldn't find one.....so thought I'd ask anyway...

Is it safe to still have sex in the 2ww, then once you have your BFP and right through? There's no chance of all that fluid (sorry tmi) dislodging any little growing bean in the 2ww?? he he......Or does the cervix close so the little thing should be safe?

I have heard that sex is amazing when you're pregnant....I have already noticed it's 100x better when you're off the pill and then when ovulating..OH MY GOD!!! ha ha

xxx:lol:

I'm surprised you would have sex but not go to a theme park Shauna :)

I am also going to change my answer though - i wouldn't have sex if i was pregnant.

During my 2ww, sure i'd have sex but not after i found out i was pregnant.

If my hubby bashes my cervix, it can really hurt sometimes and i just wouldn't feel safe.

There are other options to having sex :)

haha, i dont like theme parks neways, and have only had sex twice since bfp...very gently. it is meant to be safe though but doesnt stop people worrying xx

its perfectly safe as long as you have had no bleeding and if your worried make them wear a condom :) im on a sex ban for a few weeks but cnt wait to come off it as sex when ur preggers is ten times better :D

its perfectly safe as long as you have had no bleeding and if your worried make them wear a condom :) im on a sex ban for a few weeks but cnt wait to come off it as sex when ur preggers is ten times better :D

Are you on a sex ban because you have had some bleeding...?

I just want to be able to carry on making love with OH once I get my BFP....not that I'm sex mad...ha ha..but just love him to bits and want to be able to carry on sharing that side of our relationship...xx

yea had bleeding on off since week 5 hun

and i hate being on the sex ban its horrible takes something away from me and my hubby to be :-(

I most certainly would not give it up! Of course with my husband working ridiculous hours as a chef it isnt as though I get it very often anyway, that's been the one high point about ttc is that we've done it so much more than usual. But I think a little gentle nookie once in a while is not going to hurt (though actually if my breast ache anything like they do when i'm menstrual then there's no chance he can touch me!)

I most certainly would not give it up! Of course with my husband working ridiculous hours as a chef it isnt as though I get it very often anyway, that's been the one high point about ttc is that we've done it so much more than usual. But I think a little gentle nookie once in a while is not going to hurt (though actually if my breast ache anything like they do when i'm menstrual then there's no chance he can touch me!)

Oh good...someone who thinks like me...he he...i'm not gonna gibe it up either...i just told my OH about this thread and he said 'of course we can have sex when you're pregnant!!!!'....he he xx

oh i couldnt agree more LouLou! 10x better and a bag of chips! haha :lol:

Oh no way would I give up sex.....unless of course I was bleeding then that would be different. As long as its nice and gentle I see no reason why not....

I have heard that sex is amazing when you're pregnant....I have already noticed it's 100x better when you're off the pill and then when ovulating..OH MY GOD!!! ha ha

xxx:lol:

Got to agree that coming off the pill is wonderful, except now my drive is so much higher than my husband it's really frustrating. When I'm ovulating I dream about it and then wake up him up in the night for it and get told to bugger off :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back