Sexy time tmi

BabyBrain

Reaction score
So OH has worked really hard this weekend so I thought I'd give him a little treat....trouble is he couldn't get it in :shock:. There was plenty of foreplay and the rampant hippo (me) was ready to go but it's almost like things have got tighter down there not looser like I thought they would do to prepare for birth and also when he did manage to I couldn't really feel it. I haven't been anxious about sex at all whilst being pregnant so this wasn't a problem, in fact my sex drive has gone up.

Albert's not engaged but he is head down, I haven't had any shows or anything at all so I have nothing to be worried about.

I don't get it and will be seriously annoyed if I can't use sex to help move things along later and even more annoyed if my birth canal has taken upon itself to close up lol. Any suggestions? anyone else had this? xxxxxxxxxx

Definitely have the same issue. I find it all quite painful to be honest. A very unpleasant experience if you ask me! Ha ha!
If you can find any suggestions - I am most definitely interested to hear them!
Xxx

KY jelly...only way.....i am so tight down there......and i often think why have i suddenly got crazy tight....a baby has to come out ffs...

i always say to OH 'serioulsy i am too small to get a baby out' he always says....it will stretch dont worry..

it must be a nature thing to reduce infection or something...make us as tight as possible cos in theory we are already with child so no need for us to recreate!!! ha ha xx

I did wonder if he'd miraculously got bigger but I ain't that lucky pmsl

I am dead swollen and puffy down there and have noticed that has made a huge difference!!!!! I don't need extra lube though as things are very wet as it is. lol

Thanks girls I'll give lube a try. Was going to try and not tell him cos I don't want him to think he's hurting me but will have to if I start smothering us both in KY although like you leanne it's not for the want of juiciness lol

My husband wont even come near this Space Hopper and its not through lack of trying from my part so I carnt really give any advice.

Lol. My husband is suddenly major horny - I feel like an egg on legs!!! I've noticed it tightening up down there as well. A friend of mine confessed that they had to give up trying 6 weeks before she was due as she had completely clammed up!!! ha ha!!

Feeling rather jealous of you ladies you are still able to dtd! I don't think i could do it now even if i wanted to (which i don't, may i add). Bump is huge and if i were to feel bubs wriggle mid bonk i think it would seriously put me off!

Poor OH is being very patient bless him. I keep reminding him that its his fault i'm in this state in the first place! xx

Feeling rather jealous of you ladies you are still able to dtd! Bump is huge and if i were to feel bubs wriggle mid bonk i think it would seriously put me off!

I have never been more horny, and we were a once a day at least kind of couple before!

I was being really mean to OH last week and told him he was poking baby in the eye, and that if he didn't stop he would grab his winky!! :lol:

Didn't put him off though.

xx

the same kind of thing happened to me last night! foreplay was fine and then when we went to dtd it hurt alot, started stinging and just felt like there was no room. OH said that it felt like 'something was in the way' and everything was at a bit of a differnt angle... i have a feeling he may have been poking baby in the head lol :s

i got upset as i dont think we will be able to dtd again now :(

xxx

I am quite shocked! Didnt think this kind of conversation went off in these forums! Fair play to you women. I logged on to do some research for my business but couldnt help noticing this topic.

Steve

You aint seen nothing yet lol

according to my mum if you have sex this late in pregnancy thats how babies get dimples. I love babies with dimples so dtd away!!!!!!!!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back