Sexy dreams tormenting me...

Lulabell

Reaction score
I keep having sexy dreams about me n hubby. But I'm too scared to :bd: incase it brings on early labour. Not dtd since before BFP. Through tri 1 i was too scared to, through tri 2 i wasn't feeling at all up for it and now i feel up for it but I'm to scared to again. Arghhhh! It's tormenting me! I'm counting down the days until the 4th of Jan when I'm classed as full term. Hubby won't know whats hit him! LOL.xx

Ha ha! I had loads of dreams too! I thought it was incredibly depressing that all my sex dreams were with my own husband! I could have been shagging a young Harrison Ford, but no, clearly the man snoring next to me was what I wanted subconciously! Ridiculous.....

Can sex bring on early labour??? :shock: I thought your body/the baby just decided to do so...we have loads of sex :shock: In my world, it wont bring on early labour!

Anyway, hope time flies by for you so you can get what you need ;)

xx

I am horribly frustrated, but wouldn't, it would be so uncomfortable! I can, um, take care of business myself.

Sex can bring on labour if it was about to happen soon anyway - if your cervix is remotely open then the chemicals in sperm can start the contractions, so its unlikely to make much difference at 35 weeks, but you never know!

I've just had a couple of worrying points during tri 3 so thats why I'm scared but I do know that sex is perfectly fine as long as you have had no problems during your pregnancy. :)

Hahahaha awwwwww - I sympathise!!!!! I have loads of sexy time dreams, it's very frustrating but same as you haven't done anything since BFP! I have point blank told DH that it's ON when I hit 37 weeks - NO DISCUSSION lol!

lol i have sexytime fairly often. actually been 4 times this week so far lol
i'll be immune to sperm by the time im ready to have babby

The further on I get the more I am attacking the OH....can't get enough :blush:. Feel sorry for him though, he's gone from bding a trim size 10 in sexy underwear to having a demanding rampant hippo with frizzy hair and dodgy pyjamas :D

The further on I get the more I am attacking the OH....can't get enough :blush:. Feel sorry for him though, he's gone from bding a trim size 10 in sexy underwear to having a demanding rampant hippo with frizzy hair and dodgy pyjamas :D

:rotfl: I so know what you mean re the dodgy pj's. There is no way i look like anything but a massive pink blamange right now!

Bb - :rofl:

I too am in the dodgy pjs club! DH finds my maternity leggings hilarious too and keeps comparing me to Dr Robotnik and teasing me about stealing Sonic's gold coins!

lol Bb......so funny...

i think sex can only bring labour on if your body is getting ready for it anyway....at the end of the day its the hormones that bring on the start of labour and the sperms just help the cervix to soften...

so go for it...lol..xx

My libido disappeared about 3 weeks ago. Was doing pretty well until them. Best I can do now is make the bits accessible if necessary which is not very sexy at all. I've said it before but sex now is like DH trying to pierce a beach ball.

I finally think he's put off it now as I said I was a bit dubious about it starting labour off. Didn't stop him suggesting that I do things to him though..... charming.

Sex is fine as long as u dont go mad haha.... i mean like rabbits!! haha... a little gentle loving is good and its also good for your pelvic muscles....!!!! :) my partner gets scared too but like i said its ok to have sex just dont get jumping off the wardrobe any time soon :L xx

My DH is the same ninja! If I don't feel up for it he always is (literally!) and always suggests things I can do for him. Sometimes I'd rather try rudies than just make him feel better!

You took the words right out of my mouth. We are at it all the time when I feel ok which is getting less I have to say. I feel really sorry for my OH too hes gone from the sexy underwear and stockings to dodgy pjs and wooly socks. lol. He never moans at all but I think is just grateful for anything I let him get up to. Have to get it in now defo won't be up for it after the c-section and the sleepless nights. xxxxx

I'm with ISH lol.

I feel very bad though. Just not comfortable. Think we've dtd about 4 times. The last time we stopped as OH said I looked worried! Lol. :roll: In fairness, I was.

xx

I agree I think sex can only set of labour if you're nearly there anyway.

We've been carrying on as normal, even though OH is put off by me being preggers, there's only so much that can put off a sexy 22yr old ;) toy boy

That's good to hear ladies! I can be quite a worrier and I don't want to loose my sexy time with oh as this is one of the things that keeps me sane! But who knows, might Get too uncomfortable when I get bigger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back