Sexy dreams tormenting me...

Haha, this thread made me chuckle! Ive promised OH a trip to ann summers for him to pick me some lingerie when im skinny again. We still have an active sex life but i just feel like a whale, we do it from behind most of the time. Hes now paranoid that my waters will break while he at it, to hear him talk you'd think hes expecting a tsunami to break free from down there and sweep him off the bed and down the stairs!

I have had sex all the way through, almost every night... he is randy as hell and even when i say no he persuades me :roll:
I did get uncomfortable doing it military so we started doing it doggie and its all good. :lol:
We even did it on my birthing ball :shock: I think it was all the bouncing made him horney lol. That was exciting lmao.
I honestly think your fine to carry on as normal i dont think it brings on labour until your good and ready anyway by which point i want the baby out anyway lol x

ha ha....i knew it was possible on a ball!!!

Not buying a second hand ball off any of you guys.....

lol my OH isnt adventurous enough to wanna do it on the ball. im actually mildly shocked that he is wanting to do it every morning since ive been off work! apparently he is really enjoying having me all to himself lol

I must admit i needed the couch to lay back on and then let the ball do the rocking... it was good fun... i wont be selling my ball i would be too embarrassed lmao x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back