Sexual positions

Jayjay027

Reaction score
I posted this earlier but I don't know where it went :(

Anyway, I'm wondering about sexual positions.
Last night me and hubby dtd, and because I have a small bump, which grows bigger at night, it was a bit uncomfortable when he was on top, so we had to switch.
My question is, when does it stop being ok for him to be on top? Or is it just when it becomes uncomfortable?
I really enjoy starting out with him on top, will be very disappointed when he can't do it anymore lol :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I think generally the fact that it's uncomfortable is a sign that the bump is too squashed. I noticed about 4 or ( weeks ago that it was uncomfortable to have any pressure on my stomach.

Sexual positions are becoming harder, obviously there are loads you can still do but our favourite ones involve squashing my bump, so we're being creative!

x

I think you just have to go with what our body tells you and if it feels uncomfortable then there's a reason for it. I don't have a bump yet at all (jealous :) ) but I don't like hubby on top any more- I think it's a mix of bloat (which is uncomfy when it gets squished) but mostly just in my head!

I guess just have fun experimenting new positions to accommodate your growing tummy! Have fun!! ;-)

XX

Aw that sucks.
I really like 'bump squishing' positions too, although me going on top is a favourite of mine so that's good.

I guess, no more him on top for a while then :( lol. X

How are you feeling now hun? I'm guessing if your getting down and dirty you must be feeling better! Sickness under control now?

XX

Yeah I feel grand now. Haven't thrown up since Saturday morning. Last night was the first time dtd in 4 weeks!!! Omg that's shocking lol.
Feeling a hell of a lot better now thank u so much :) xx

Awwww I'm so glad your feeling better, it must have been so awful for you to be that sick.

XX

We,re still managing the man on top position, when it get,s uncomfy and I don't want to take an active part in it he just holds on to the head board to lift himself off me a bit.

Awwww I'm so glad your feeling better, it must have been so awful for you to be that sick.

XX

Ur so sweet thank u! X

Masonowen, lol my hubby was doing that last night too but his arms got tired lol x

Lol if my oh,s arms were he didn't, say, I hardly want to do it, so he takes what he can get without complaint lol

I have nothing useful to add to this thread apart from how jealous I am that you still have a sex drive lol, :)

Mine hit the floor as soon as I felt pregnant and poor DH has only been lucky three times in the last 12 weeks, poor him, he is being very patient though. Hope it returns a bit more in tri 2!

Even when we do dtd I go on top so I can control how far in he goes but I'm over cautious I think.
Xx

To be honest, my sex drive is pretty low but sometimes I just need to let myself switch off and relax and I then find that I really enjoy it! It's just the getting into the mood that's hard, but my husband has been very supportive and doesn't try and initiate too often! xx

My sexdrive has gone into over drive lol but it's not me who scared of hurting the baby it's him! Sorry if it's too much info but he likes it kinda rough lol Last night he stuck a pillow under my butt so with me a little higher at that end he didn't have to squish the mini bump! Worth trying folks if you like him on top! :D

sex... what is that!! the thought of using up precious energy is a nitemare lol. my imagination still enjoys sex.. i can add any celebrity i want lmao, but i certainly dont want to do the real deed lol..

xxxx

I know what you mean about feeling uncomfortable with him on top! We tend to dtd in the spooning position, that way i know i still can have stimulation and nothing is getting squashed. Again because at night my belly is bigger! i have a right podge lol! all the food i eat because im constantly hungry!

I have gone off sex though :(, hopefully my sex drive will return i hate not being horny! plus once a week isnt enough for my other halk dont want him feeling i dont want to touch him :(

My sex drive hit the floor for 4 weeks while I was sick, but the other night it came back with a vengeance and I pretty much attacked my OH lol. He didn't know what hit him but he was delighted lol.

He's also been very patient with me during the 'drought' lol, he's very understanding.

I feel sorry for him sometimes, between my growing belly, my raging hormones, my fragile emotional state and no sex on top of that, he deserves a reward! Lol x

My sex drive hit the floor for 4 weeks while I was sick, but the other night it came back with a vengeance and I pretty much attacked my OH lol. He didn't know what hit him but he was delighted lol.

He's also been very patient with me during the 'drought' lol, he's very understanding.

I feel sorry for him sometimes, between my growing belly, my raging hormones, my fragile emotional state and no sex on top of that, he deserves a reward! Lol x

LOL i had a massive cry the other day and since then emotinally i feel fine. But sex..... meh its getting excited that i just cannot be bothered with lol!

My sex drive has completely disappeared lol, not dtd since we conceived! So tired and feeling sick, the last thing on my mind is sex! Think my OH is getting a bit frustrated now too :( Will have to try and relieve him some point soon, at least (sorry tmi) x x

Lmao.

Last night was the first time dtd in 4 weeks!!! Omg that's shocking lol.

I wish!! We haven't dtd since bfp 2 months ago!! Can't wait til tri 2, won't be so worried about it then and we'll definitely being going at it!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back