sleeping positions

futuremum

Reaction score
Hello!

It has been a few nights now where i cannot sleep well because of my sleeping positions. I can only sleep on my belly but now i know i cannot do that anymore, i am finding it hard to have a good night sleep. I just keep waking up, moving around... I cannot sleep on my back, i don't know why but can't.
Any advice about how to sleep when pregnant lol ?

I have had a little sleeping trouble too... I have found that lyind on my left hand side with a cushion under my stomach and one inbetween my legs... I cant sleep on my back either for some reason... my doc said when it comes to sleeping most women find that 'LEFT' is 'BEST'. I hope this helps...
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

The say its not good to sleep on your back further in pregnancy so its a good if you cant sleep like that!!! I also tend to sleep on my left, with my right leg slightly over my left and a little further up! if that makes any sense at all!!!!!

The cushion between the legs is also a very good idea, even without being pregnant, as it helps to keep your spine straight, so they reckon anyway!

Good luck x

hi!

Thanks for the replies. i'll try it and let you know. so far i woke up ending up on my belly so i guess it will take a while to get used to it!

Hi futuremum I 'm saying as the others have really.
I used to sleep half on my front & side but not been able to do that for ages so I put a pillow under belly which stops me rolling over onto belly, and on left is most comfy unsure why this is. Good luck and happy sleeping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back