sex!

PrettyFx

Reaction score
Hey girls

So as most of you know, I was having some problem "enjoying" sex. I was getting so so sooo upset, and doing so much reading online. it was really getting in between me and my husband. THEN it was like a revelation... relaxing during sex.. and OH my god! it was AMAZING! no orgasm of course, but hopefully after a few more times, maybe... but i just thought i would share that i think sex is absolutely fabulous!! :)

Happy sexing girs

pretty xxx

Great news hunny :yay: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Lovely Ladiees....

Hows the TTC going? and Kezza how are things with you, its been a while since we spoke last.

xx

Well all my blood test results came back clear & OD'in on fruit & veg this week to help rid the last bit of cold/flu, it's my first week back at work :)

Doing no OPKs or charting etc but as I know my body twinges etc, I'm OV'in today so tomorrow back in the 2WW

We :bd: Saturday & Sunday & hopefully tonight & tomorrow for luck :yay:

How's things with you poppet?

xxx

Ohhh Glad your feeling better!!!!

I have to admit im getting over obsessed myself and not enjoying it as much as I used to because im to busy thinking more about what position is the best for the little swimmers!! Somebody slap me lol x

Kezza & Louize... the moment I stopped thinking about sperm, cervix, egg and started enjoying myself.. like completely relaxing... sex has become amazing. Louize, seriously, I know its easier said than done, your talking to the queen control freak here, most of my friends got pregnant when they stopped trying. And thats what I've done, well sort of. I'm not making any lifestyle changes, enjoying myself and my husband lol. Take it easy, have sex! lots of it, at the end of the day, it happens when it happens. I strongly believe in God and i know that it will only ever happen when god thinks im ready, so what the hell is the point of me stressing myself out, day in and day out, calculating ovulation etc. By all means, make more of an effort to ENJOY sex when ur ovulating, but dont forget to enjoy it lol...
Lou you dont need a slap, just something to relax you, to take your mind off it. Go out for dinner and a movie with the OH, or even better, plan a ladies night out.

Kezza... not the dreaded 2ww, it comes around so quickly doesnt it, it was so funny the other day, i was just looking at the date and realised it had been 18 days since the start of my last period, and i was so relieved that i had been having a good time and not counting dates etc, that i had a little giggle to myself (much to my oh's amusement lol). Relax this time yeah?? take it easy ( and dont stop having sex:p).
Hows work going? is it hard being back?

I have a law exam in the morning at 10am, I have been sleeping at 4am and waking at 3pm, so I have no idea how i am going to react to getting up at 8am tomorrow! eek.

SORRY for my constant referral to SEX ladies... but I feel like ive just discovered a new side to me...

Love you all xxxxx

Over the moon to read this!! That's ace & i have to say your positivity has rubbed off on me. You're so right - enjoy the sex. I'm also with you on when God thinks it's the right time. I believe that very much.

Best of luck in the exam lovely :)
Xxx

You must feel amazing hun! It's such a great thing that you are able to enjoy it now x

im glad my positivitiy is rubbing off on you... I'm exhausted today, i hope everyone is doing well.

&Febmum2be.... thanks, and yeahh.. it really is! lol

f xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back