Sex drive crashed and burned!!!

i was too tired for the first few weeks but from like week 12 i just cant get enough and as soon as OH is opening the front door im naked! Last night he said to me "babe im just too tired.. no sex tonight..!" I got really hurt! But got it this morning instead!! :D So who knows.. it might turn around big time for you too x

I'm sure I got mione back at about 20 weeks, halfway through and then got it back wth avengance, so great - hope yours comes back next Trimester for you.

Oh and if I can behave I really want to be team yellow - this is our last, and I remeber how special it was the forst time when we didn't know, before they brought in being able to find out the sex , so I knew for the other two.

My sickness stopped at 15 weeks with my girl and I was all round weight\ and higher bump, and sickness was till 20 weeks with both my 2 boys and weight like a bowling ball, all low down - so the gender of baby makes loads of difference to pregnancy

I was team yellow, but at my last scan at 37 weeks I seen Odhráns willy winky :lol: I didn't mind about clothes though because I knew when baby was born he would be bought gifts of pink or blue :) The amount of clothes you get are crazy! X

im in the team yellow camp firmly lol i think its very exciting when you giving birth x

I am exactly the same feel as if it will never return nd it didnt do much for my confidence when i found out that my huubby had been to a strip club on my brothers stag do! I ended up hving a real paranoid moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back