my sex drive has hit the roof!!!!

sarahj

Reaction score
oh my god what on earth am i like? i feel so horny all the bloody time im driving my self f*****g mad! i never really had a huge sex drive before i was pg but now i have!!! Even my dreams are really stupid and my husband nearly crashed his car when i explained what i wanted him to do later that evening...... :shock: This is so stupid i do not even look sexy any more! my mate tells me this is normal for some women in pregnancy is this right? i just hope it carrys on after i have had the baby :D

sarah

oh god yeah its normal.

I shagged for england throughout all my pregnancies.

i wish mine was!! mine has dissapeared!

keep waiting for it to come back- no sign yet :wall:

I am with you foxy ..... it gone gone gone!! :(

oh :shock: perhaps its not so normal then sarah :?

normal or not though its fun fun fun and hubbys loving it :dance:

mines gone walk abouts n all :lol:

wasnt like it with either of my other 2 tho :?

Mines gone gone gone! Looks like never to return. I kept promising other half when i was in 1st tri that my sex drive will get better soon and so far has not! Poor bloke all i wanna do is sleep, although i do have sexy dreams!

oh maybe we a bit wired then? !!!!!!
sarah x

I was super horney when i was pregnant but due to problem pregnancy wasn't allowed to have sex :( how harsh was that lol. i can remeber a conversation in the chat room with the girls that was pregnant the same time as me and they were all the same it's cos of you're hormones and is perfectly normal make the most of it lol

Mine too is sky high but unfortunately due to having a high risk pregnancy I am on a total sex & foreplay ban :cry:

Enjoy it while you can

I wish my doctor would tell me I was not allowed to have sex, then I would not feel so guilty on my OH!! haha xxx

oh so i am normal :D but my dreams certainly are not lol!! think i shagged a different bloke each night when i shut my eyes but had to wake myself up when grant mitchell made an appearence last night. yuk :oops:

sarah x

Thats totally normal too Sarah i had some really really naughty dreams :oops:

I am usually too tired by the end of the day for rumpy but my dreams are another matter, fabulous!! :lol:

can some one explain what a sex drive it please??? and where you can find one! i prefer a cuppa and a chocolate biscuit at the moment!!!!

x

LMAO @ hayley :clap:

i find hubby to be more horny too whilsti am pregnant. Soes anyone else find that with thier OH? Perhaps its coz the fear of me getting pregnant isn't there or perhaps its the size of my ever expanding breast that turn him on! :roll:

My OH is the opposite.

I don't think it's that he finds the pregnancy unattractive (far from it) but my libido has been so inconsistent I think he's wary of ever suggesting anything in case I fly off the handle! :x

Means that out entire sex life is in my hands at the moment....

Ha Ha! I just realised what I wrote!

I don't mean literally 'in my hands'!! :lol: :lol:

Or do I?

That will teach me to post without proof reading!!!!

LittleMinx said:
My OH is the opposite.

I don't think it's that he finds the pregnancy unattractive (far from it) but my libido has been so inconsistent I think he's wary of ever suggesting anything in case I fly off the handle! :x

Means that out entire sex life is in my hands at the moment....

He He!! That last part made me laugh!!

I'm finding that my sex drive is really high.....but when we get down to it, I can't get to the 'big event' if you know what I mean! :oops: :wink:
It's really doing my head in at the mo!! So frustrated!!!!!! :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back