setraline vs fluoxetine and sex drive

GBLiz

Reaction score
just wondered if any of you have had experience of both sertraline and fluoxetine.

Dr thinks that I am not necessarily suffering from depression, as how i feel is virtually to be expected considering the stress i have had in general life combined with normal baby tiredness, but says i can try sertraline 'if i want'

the question i have, is loss of sex drive worse with sertraline than with prozac? I was ok with prozac previously but the dr said i cant take that when breastfeeding.

one of the main things on my mind is my current loss of sex drive so if this drug will make it even worse it defeats the object!

on a mild dose of setraline my sex drive increased , lots ! on the full dose its killed it and occasional my ability to O too :wall: ive not been on prozac tho

I'm the opposite, not been on sertraline, but on fluoxetine my sex drive is ok but my ability to O has got rubbish. Had no sex drive at all without the pills though :wall:

thanks, i guess just suck it and see :) cant really get any worse- and im so fed up of being fed up .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back