Sex and labour but what position?

suzzi

Reaction score
ok im on a promise today as now im not having a c section due to placenta previa!!

:dance:what position do you find most comfortable and which do you think would bring on labour quicker??

can you tell im getting bored and restless x x lol

**** UPDATE ***** pmsl

Last edited:
Whichever position you do you need to try and keep the sperm ib like when ttc as its 5he hormones contained within it that help ripen the cervix. So legs up after lol, bump permitting! They recommend doggy style as its deeper and gets it where it needs to be, but whatever is comfortable for you really! Have fun :eek:) Xx

i intend to have fun but since its been ages since weve done it, im thinking it could be a very very quicky!!!

Lol literally the only position I find comfortable is on top but I feel like im squashing my OH lol just whatever is comfortable really xx

On the side with bump being supported it good to start with and then doggy or on top to make the most of the fun/labour inducing experience? Have fun whatever!!

I find on top but my legs get sore after a while lol so we usually then move onto our sides with OH behind me or into doggy position :)

well my saturday night sex didnt go to plan!! OH had a drink to many and to be honest the sex was crap!!! think he knew i was bored lol he said well i had to get drunk to do it WTF lol he has a thing about us hurting baby xx

anyway update dtd this morning before he went to work and got the ten seconds of great sex he promised me lol xxx

no twingers yet though might have to try again later x

Im totally not bypassing the sex thing but can I just ask - did your placenta just move and have you only just been told?! Im 31 weeks and have got scan nxt wk to have another look at mine and was wondering how close to due date they keep scanning you for?! Thanks!x

I would say doggy too ;)

Also a low placenta here :( am praying it shifts up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back