Severe Tooth Ache

They did it under local as normal. I really feel for you hun I know how bad it is. When you go to bed try sit up as much as possible it hurts less and maybe try the hot water bottle idea it didnt help me but know it can help.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

When i was wee my dad used to put soluble paracetamol directly onto my gums. Its disgusting, but it worked.

Maybe worth a try?

p.s. I love clove oil - clove sweets are totes amaze!

Clove oil is a godsend hun! Can u use that?

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

Clove oil is a godsend hun! Can u use that?

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

Apart from making my puke, it isn't suitable for use in pregnancy. Thanks for the suggestion though....

Touch wood tooth is OK for the moment so I am going to try and get some sleep

Nighty night ladies

xxxxxxxxxxx

Is it a hole in the tooth causing the pain? you could have a temporary filling done if it is and it's safe to have done, plus they can give you a different kind of pain relief, being in so much pain can cause more stress than not having something done, I had a temporary filling done as I was in terrible pain while I was pregnant xxx

:hug:

Poor you.

Any pain in pregnancy sucks because there is usually little that can be done to help. Or if there is you feel guilty about it.

I had a bout of severe mouth pain in the middle of my pregnancy and the dentist never got to the bottom of what it was. It wasn't a cavity or anything like that and it was really painful to eat. He mentioned me having a misaligned jaw and possibly grinding my teeth at night but said he couldn't do anything for me :(

I fixed it myself using paracetamol and the magic mouthwash and keeping teeth super clean.

There are lots of antibiotics that can safely be used in pregnancy, talk to your doctor.

Thanks everyone but pretty much from the moment I started this thread my tooth ache stopped?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

'Tis not to say it won't come back but for the time being I am OK!

xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back