Severe headaches at 19 weeks

Lauraposcroft

Reaction score
Hey! Hope you can help ... Im 19 weeks exactly today, and had severe headaches the whole way through, i also had a bad nose bleed this morning, and keep going dizzy :( i had high blood pressure and swelling all over and protein in my urine when i had my little girl 6 years ago. I am going to go the doctors tomoro, just to get checked out, but can anyone suggest anything to help with the headaches, or what could be causing them :( ive tried all sorts an nothing seems to work . Thanks :)

Not much help but maybe try getting ur head down and have a sleep? Other than that I guess it's best to see the doc...X

I had bad headaches and a couple of nosebleeds at about this time in regnancy too. My midwife said it was all normal and all to do with hormones. She said to take paracetamol as soon as I feel a headache starting, drink at least 2 litres of water a day and eat a high carb snack every 2 hours to keep blood sugar up.

I went through a stage of having a headache nearly every day and they just wouldn't shift. At times they were so bad I had to saty home from work I was in so much pain! Not nice at al.

I would still get yourself checked out just to make sure there is nothing wrong though. Better to be safe than sorry. Hope you feel better soon

XX

I've had a niggling headache for two days now, very annoying. Paracetamol is rubbish but what can you do x

I'm getting bad headaches/sinus pain too....but find that paracetamol doesnt help me!! Just hoping they will go in time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back