Severe pressure like headaches **Bit urgent**

Welshhunniexx

Reaction score
For the past few days iv been suffering really bad pressure like headaches. it starts in the afternoon and last all night. paracetamols dont touch it and its bringing me to the point of i just want to cry.

i really dont know what to do and i know i wont be able to get a doctors app for at least a week.

any idea what may be causing it and any advice that may releave it, please x

It just realised my hands have swelled up. i couldnt get my ring off and it took alot of washing up liquid to get it off. i dont have any credit so cant call nhs direct x

Last edited:
Don't bother with your GP. Either call MW or just get to a walk in centre or A&E and get your BP checked ASAP. Don't take any chances you and bubs health is most important.

Hopefully it's nothing but you do need to get checked to be sure.

Let us know how you get on.

Swelling of hands can be a sign of pre-eclampsia. So def best to get checked over. But it also can be a normal pregnancy symptom too. But def best to get checked to be on safe side.xx

Had to go to a&e as blood pressure had risen. back home now tho as it went back down. have had bloods done and they gonna call me with results. traces of ketone and protien in urine??

got someone coming to check me thurs. sorry for panicking but got scared a bit x

Glad you are getting checked and monitored. Best to be sure :)

Midwife came today instead. bp normal and so was urine. headache hasnt gone, even after sleep and she wants me to see her tuesday to be checked again. been sent off to bed to get more sleep lol x

Hi I had been getting really bad pressure headaches left it for a while as I suffer migraines anyway but went to the docs yesterday - he said sinus infection and gave me some penacillin feel loads better already,

Have you had any cold symptoms along with the headaches? My eyes were streaming constantly too...

Hope you feel better soon xx

When I had extreme headaches it was when I swapped my tea bags to decaf nothing would help except going back onto normal tea bags and not had any headaches since xxx Hope all is OK x

Hey all.

headache still here. i have had a bit of a runny nose but thats about it. think il call docs tomorrow to get an app x

I'm suffering with headaches too, no idea what's causing it. Hope u feel better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back