Help!! Headaches!!! :-( x

Mummy Rich

Reaction score
For at least a week now I have had continuous severe headaches.

I feel a bit dizzy an my vision is sometimes blurry. My mum took my blood pressure and it was low but I am not starving myself or not eating enough that's for sure.

Paracetomal (sp) takes a tiny edge off but even then it reduces me to tears! To top it off I have had stupid period pains since early hours!! Grrrr...I have stretched enough thankyou!

Sorry to be such a pain, i hate bugging my midwife or mum or oh as I dont want them to think im a dying pregnant woman!
Any home remedies or suggestions...just dont feel right.

:( xxx

Oh hun I do sympathise as I get them too :hug:
Like you I take paracetomol which dont even touch the sides.I have bought a pack of those migraleve things that you place on your forehead and back of the neck, like cooling pads they are nice and take away the dizziness. All I can do is go and lay down on my bed, thats about all.And make sure you keep your fluids up too, dehydration is a major, major cause of headaches hun so keep some water/squash close by you at all times. It could also be your sugar levels going haywire too so keep topped up with food.

Hope they ease for you soon hun xxxx

make sure when u have a headache that you are drinking plenty of water. Paracetamol also dont work for me as I get them alot pregnant or not :wall: I have a stick call 4head which is herbal and ya put it over your brow. It tingles and takes the pain away (I dont know how) it works depending on when ya use it... its horrible but apart from that sleep in a dark room. Sometimes sleeping it off is the only thing I can do :hug: :hug:

awww hun i totally feel for you, u are having pregnancy migranes, i was at my docs a few weeks ago cos i was getting them for 3 days at a time, and ur all right paractemol doesnt help doc told me to take soluble paractemol as soon as i think i might be getting one, even if im just getting the dizzy feeling take some, and i must admit i think they helped....Also i know this might sound stupid but trust me this works a cup of coffee, now i know what they say but for me this helped a treat seriosly. Hope this works for u like it did for me :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

cheers for the advice girls... i'll try up the water intake and try soluble para.
think my blood sugar may have actually been quite low. now i am eating at the right times and drinking lucozade they are not as severe... still there but... cant please me all the time

loves xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back