headaches

lauramleigh

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondering whether anyone is suffering with headaches ?
I have had one on and off now for 3 days and its started to make my neckachem :(
I am off to the doctors later to make sure its not my blood pressure!!

I got lots of headaches between 17 and 20 weeks and I found that reducing my sugar intake helped a lot. But get it checked out just in case x

Hey there sure I could have written that myself. Had a headache start on Friday night and I still have it. I have been taking paracetamol intermittantly cause I dont want to take too much but its starting to getting on my nerves.

I just went to Boots chemist and asked the pharmasit to check my blood pressure as I am miles away from home and cant get to see my doc. He did say everything was fine but it was best to get it checked. He also said that if I still had headache in 3 days to deffo go and see doctor.

Hope this is of some help to you.

Ive had a bad headache for 5 days now. went to the docs on friday and said take paracetamol. then went again today and took a urine sample to and checked for protein and took my blood pressure again. ive got to keep an eye on it but not much they can do :( oh and they said go to the opticians

the things we have to put up with hey girls. All worth it in the end I know but I am hoping to bloom soon!!! :rotfl:

well went to the doctors...

He took my blood pressure and said it was up a bit ...then took it again and said it had gone down a bit.. He checked my ankles to see if they were swollen.. Told me everything was fine and too take paracetamol..

Try adusjting your diet;

Take out wheats i.e bread, potatoes, pasta, just for a week and see what happens.

Wheat is, apparently, an easy allegry to pck up during a pregnancy and it can be a cause to headaches.

I have gotten headaches in all 4 of my previous pregnancies....so i reckon they are normal....when i am not preggers i don't get them, i think its hormones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back