Another miscarriage

Rosebay

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I think it's another loss for me today :(. 5 weeks today and I have AF type bleeding, v bad period pain and the works really. EPU won't see me as I'm not yet 6 weeks and Dr has told me to just do a HPT in 2 weeks time.

Really really p'eed off :(.

Sorry to stamp in and grump! I just seem to be really angry this time as well as sad and disappointed. I also kind of had a feeling it wouldn't work out but I thought I was being paranoid. Anyone else had this? I didn't even tell my parents until today- last 2 times I've been on the phone straight off.

+++

im so sorry, i have never experienced anything so utterly heartbreaking as this :hug: :(

I am absolutely gutted for you hun

Here if you need to talk

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hon i do understand how you feel and am so sorry you have had to go through this again.

Please continue to leave in hon and know one day it will all come good

xxx

:hug:

omg im so sorry Rosebay, you should really go and see your doctor now and ask for investigation hun.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hunni i feel your pain and just want you to know that none of us girls mid you having a little rant the doctor should have done more to try and help and as for the EPU isnt that why they are called Early pregnancy? i dont understand some places really i don't, im here for you hun xxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks ladies. Had a dreadful night, really heavy bleeding even though it was such an early m/c and really bad pain. They won't investigate until I've m/c three times so I'm still going to be going it without any insight although I know they can't always find anything anyway. My parents have suggested I go to an acupuncturist that they go to to kind of sort out the body trauma of these two- anyone else tried this? I'm dubious but then again I feel like I ought to change something or try something different if only for my own sanity. They'll pay and look after Elliott for me so I guess it's just my fear I'd have to get over...?

Miserable rather than angry this morning and wondering what I'm going to do with a 2 year old who will have a tantrum if he doesn't get to leap about somewhere when all I want to do is crawl back to bed. I have a friend coming with cake later so I shall look forward to that!

+++

hunny im so sorry :(

Rosebay said:
Dr has told me to just do a HPT in 2 weeks time.

(above) thats what the doctor told me :roll: not really any help at all are they??? i was in and out of the Drs in about 2-3 minutes!!!

hope you are ok hunny - you know where i am if you need a chat or anything :hug:

Some doctors really arent bothered are they! I got to EPU the first time around as i was still only spotting at 6weeks+4 they kept checking my hormone levels every week as apparently if it hadnt dropped to below 100 by the end of the week they would of have had me back in so your doctor just telling you to do another pregnancy test in two weeks is abit hit and miss

i still got faint BFP's until my next period hun

You know this is my third attempt since september, i think it helped me actually knowing that i would be referred next month if i wasnt pregnant again so although it was and is still terrifying for me i started again almost straightaway

You will know when you are ready hun,

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

MissGobby said:
hunny im so sorry :(

Rosebay said:
Dr has told me to just do a HPT in 2 weeks time.

(above) thats what the doctor told me :roll: not really any help at all are they??? i was in and out of the Drs in about 2-3 minutes!!!

hope you are ok hunny - you know where i am if you need a chat or anything :hug:

No she wasn't much help at all. She didn't even sound particularly sympathetic until I burst into tears and she had to give me a tissue- I would have been out in 2-3 minutes too if I hadn't had to sit and try and compose myself.

Thanks hun :hug: :hug: how are you doing?
+++

Aw I'm so sorry hun, praying for you at this awful time :pray: Take care of yourself :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back