Another miscarriage

Rosebay said:
MissGobby said:
hunny im so sorry :(

Rosebay said:
Dr has told me to just do a HPT in 2 weeks time.

(above) thats what the doctor told me :roll: not really any help at all are they??? i was in and out of the Drs in about 2-3 minutes!!!

hope you are ok hunny - you know where i am if you need a chat or anything :hug:

No she wasn't much help at all. She didn't even sound particularly sympathetic until I burst into tears and she had to give me a tissue- I would have been out in 2-3 minutes too if I hadn't had to sit and try and compose myself.

Thanks hun :hug: :hug: how are you doing?
+++

to be honest, im ok, i havent cried or anything since the first few days but i still keep thinking about it, what could be happening now if i was still pregnant, how happy me and OH were and how happy we would be now etc etc and cant stop myself thinking about it and becoming really down - we are trying again straight away as soon as i have my first period and im just wishing it happens soon becuase its driving me mad.

how are you darlin?? xxx

So sorry Rosebay, have only just seen your post.

Thinking of you hun, take care of yourself :hug: :hug:

Rosebay said:
My parents have suggested I go to an acupuncturist that they go to to kind of sort out the body trauma of these two- anyone else tried this? I'm dubious but then again I feel like I ought to change something or try something different if only for my own sanity. They'll pay and look after Elliott for me so I guess it's just my fear I'd have to get over...?

So sorry you've had to go through this again. On the accupuncture thing my DH suggested it for my Depression. I was very skeptical and didn't want to bother. It was the best thing I ever did. The needles don't hurt, they were only a little uncomfortable in the areas that were 'blocked' like my emotions apparently. He moved them as soon as I said. I don't know if anything was unblocked but the 30 mins a week on my own, unable to move, laid down wrapped up warm were great. Best sleep I'd ever had. If nothing else it's a treat for you and some much needed you time. Which you definitely need right now. PM me anytime you wanna know more.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear this.

Insensitive and unhelpful doctors are of no use to anybody in these situations.

I'm a great fan of alternative therapies. I would seriously consider giving acupuncture a go.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

im sorry sweety :hug: :hug: :hug:

i would def try the accupunture if i were u. iv heard good things about it (not related to m/c, but in general) good luck :hug:

Im so sorry to hear of ur loss take care rest plenty thinking of you :hug:

Hiya,

thanks for all the kind words ladies, it means a lot. I went to work yesterday morning as a bit of a break from toddler caring frankly as this wet weather has made Elliott's energy excess skyrocket and he's just really difficult to calm down so my friend took him out and let him jump in puddles for two hours which was great. I think I overdid it though (I walked the 1h30mins there and back) and had one of the worst headaches I've ever had last night and was convinced that there was something really wrong with me. Today I've taken it easy and I'm feeling a lot better.

Sorry for TMI but I've bled really heavily- more than I would expect for being 5 weeks and I feel so drained and still quite pregnant in terms of sore boobs and tiredness in the morning- I'm sure the hormones went quicker last time...? There were lots and lots of little clots- is that normal?

I'm also feeling really down about my chances next time- I know that the statistics are in my favour etc it's just that it feels like it will never happen somehow so I think that before I TTC again I have to change some stuff or I'll just be superly paranoid next time. My mum has booked me an appointment with the acupuncturist next Monday and my Dad will look after Mel and put him to bed etc so that I don't have to do anything afterwards which sounds great although I'm nervous about the needles! I think I need to find some faith and hope somewhere if you know what I mean so I'm going to wait to TTC until at least one cycle if not two.

Love to you all- don't know what I'd do without you
:hug:
+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27