servere abdominal pain,scan today.#update# : (

Daisyboo

Reaction score
over the weekend i have been having some cramping but just thought it was kinda normal.tea time yesterday i suddenly started getting really bad abdominal pain and felt dizzy.i eventually called a paramedic (which i didn't do lightly) as the pain was so bad and i was on my own and with my history thought was best thing.i was sent to a&e and from there to say to be checked out by gyny.by then as long as i sat still i was comfortable but when they touched my abdomen i went through the roof!they haven't said what they think it might be, just given pain killers and having a scan this morning.fx everything ok.

Last edited:
Hope everything is ok! Fx for you x x

fingers crossed hoping all is ok for you xxx

Good luck, hope you're feeling better today. When is your scan? X

Really hope you're ok, how scary x

Last edited:
in hospital,was another ectopic and had 2 operations 1st get rid of ectopic then got taken back in as i was bleeding internally.i don't really know what they have done yet except had keyhole first but second time they have had to cut me.dont know if this makes sence as in still not with it.

Awww I'm soo sorry to hear your news. I hope you have a speedy recovery, take care and get some rest. Xx

Oh no :( sorry to hear this, wishing you a very speedy recovery xxx

Oh Daisyboo, I'm so so sorry xx

Oh no hun really sorry to read this. Rest up and take care of yourself.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back