Pain... What a Scan Reveled ....

Imi-Maddie's-Mum

Reaction score
Hi there,

Well i went to the doctors yesterday morning due to a servere pain in the lower left handside of my abdomen....

Doctor felt my stomach, sent me straight to the hosptial querying an eptopic pregnancy .... :? as you can imagin being on my own i was petrified...

Anyway i went, the doctor examined me and put me straight on an IV drip pending an emergancy scan....

I had the scan and luckly the baby is fine im 8w5d not 8w3d!!! i am instead growing a large cyst on my left handside and it's quite big...

due to this i am now attending regular checks and doctors are looking at surgery if it get's an larger!..

Apart from that everything is ok, but im still quite worried about it,

Hope your all ok,

Take care,
Imogen,Bean+Cyst :wink: [/url]

Hi Imogen.

Glad the scan was reassurance that little bean is OK. What a scare for you!!

Don't worry too much about the cyst.. it is actually quite common for women to get them when pregnant.. as long as they are benign which I am sure it is there is no danger to you or little bean :)

When I was pregnant in July I had one small cyst on my right ovary but after i miscarried they grew and I ended up with 4 rather large ones.. they said its down to hormones and they went away all by themselves within 3 months of discovering them.

I remember the pain was quite bad but then just went away gradually.
As long as they keep an eye on them you will be fine.. at least now you know what the pain is and you know bean is OK :wink: :wink: :wink:

take care
x

Hi anne marie

Well yesterday was a bit of a shock for me to say the least.... they mesured the cyst and it is rather large... infact it's bigger than i expected that is why there are worried... it's 3inches (size of a plum :cry: ) so if it gets up2 5 they are going to remove it surgically :?

Im fed up and been told to take it easy... im a high risk pregnancy as it is and this has just made things even worse :x

Apart from that im just glad that bean is ok.... i was so pleased to read on the other threads that your scan went well ......... im really chuffed for you hun :D

You seem to be progressing so well!!! keep in touch and let me know how your doing... also yesterday i found out im due on the 20th not the 22nd of aug!!

Well if you got a scan pick ... show me , we can swap!!

Take care honey,

Love Imi,Bean+Cyst
xxx

Hi Imi, from your posts I gather you're not having a great week??!!

I can only offer the same words of comfort as everyone else on here, everything will work out for the best.

Also wanted to let you know Imogen is our top numero uno name if we have a little girl! :lol:

xxx

Hi,

Well thanks to all who have listened to me moaning... shouldn't really as there are alot worse things that could happen...

Thanks littleMinx for naming your little girl after me (If thats what you have) ...im dead chuffed!!! never had any1 do that before lol!!! << joking

Well glad every1 is ok, im off 2 have a bath the pain is getting annoying :(
hope you girls are taking it easy and resting!!!

Take care,

Love Imi
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back