Abdominal pain

Piper

Reaction score
Hi - just wondering if anyone else has experienced the following - 6 weeks pregnant, bad pains in lower right abdomin with leg pain also - went to hospital on friday where they scanned me - they could see i had fluid around my right ovary and that the sack was in correct place but no showing of a feotus yet. They said i may still have an eptoic pregnancy or the pain could be from the fluid. The pain is unbelievable and am off work - how long will this go on for!!

Hi Piper - welcome to PF and congratulations :) ! I'm afraid I can't help with advice about your pains - they sound horrible but I've not had anything worse than a few twinges - but I didn't want to read and run. I hope that everything goes OK. Fingers crossed it will just be the fluid rather than an ectopic and that it goes away soon! x

I'm kind of in the same position. Had some pains last week and had a scan at 5+3. All they saw was a sac so they haven't ruled out ectopic yet. I'm having bloods done every 48 hours and am booked for a scan next week to see what's going on.

Are your bloods being checked and have you got another scan date?

Sorry can't offer any advice either, as haven't experienced this kind of pain. I do get shooting pains, but in my uterus, not abdomen.

Just wanted to say hello and welcome to pf :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back