abdominal pain

angel87

Reaction score
hi all ive been having quite bad low abdominal pain. its near my pelvic bone and usually on left side, but sometimes on right side!!!
i been having it since friday night! and im getting worried now.
i went dr's yday and they just took a urine sample and told me take paracetamol if it gets too bad!!!
i dont know if its normal or what.
i have had previous m/c and so im a bit worried.!!!
any help???
xxx

hi hun ive been having those exact symptoms too but its more like a dull ache rather than a pain. How far along are you chick?? x also been having alot of backache too x

Hi hun, I hope it has eased since you last posted :hug:
I've had the same symptoms hun and I've read alot of things that suggests it is because your body is making alot of changes and that your baby is growing.
Your body is just adapting to everything that is different, keep an eye on it hun and call the doctor if it gets any worse.
Wishing you all the best :hug:

Hey, I think as long as its on both sides it shouldnt be too much to worry about but def keep an eye on it. as long as its not unbearable and you dont have any bleeding you should be ok xxxxxx

^^^^^ thanks, im 10weeks pregnant tomorrow. doesnt help when the dr says that it could be coz i may not be pregnant anymore! hence the urine sample. i have been using a doppler, but i dont know if the whoosh whoosh noise is the babys heartbeat?!?

Completely normal. Your uterus is undergoing big changes :) Only when it's accompanied with bleeding or is excrutiating is it anything to be concerned about.

whooshing noises is blood flow - possibly from the placenta. A HB sounds like a train or horse galloping :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back