***SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD***

Can you put me down for the 15th please?

Babydust to everyone this month, I hope we get loads more BFP's :)

I'm due AF around the 17th so can you put me down for....erm......the 19th? :D
Thanks snuggle :hug:

Added you skairdykat....like you wont test on the 17th :fib: :lol:

Anna23 said:
andreaaa said:
Can you add me on the 22nd September please? :shhh:
ohhhhhhhhhh are you trying now? good luck :hug: :dance:

Yep :dance: We've even put the bike up for sale to buy a people carrier as I get my mini next month and there's no way we'll fit 3 bobas in a mini :D

Im due my period around the 8th of September :D Hopefully its a Positive this month cause last month was a Negative :?

How long after im due to start my period should i test ? or do i test on the day my period is due ??? :)

Its up to you when you test hun, I am due on 7th Sept so have put my testing date down as this date but doesnt mean I will necessarily do a test on this date. You can put down to test on day AF is due or a day or two later, up to you :hug:

AF arrived a few days early today :(

Hopefully I'll ov soon so I'll have a second chance at a september BFP

mrs_metal, I will change you Sept testing date to end of Sept instead if you want? Sorry AF got you babes :( :hug:

Thanks ladies

Snuggle , don't put a date down for me yet, my cycles are still messed up, once I've ov'd I'll know better and will ask you to put me down for a date then. Cheers

Ok hun, I will just take you off altogether for now then as it was August AF rather than Sept so you're still in the running for Sept :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back