***SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD***

Think I've ov'd early today a little earlier than expected, bit confusing as I had strong positive opk sticks two days in a row so I guess my body geared up for OV then didn't then actually did a day later.

Anyway I'm not sure whether to test on 31st August (14 dpo) or 1st September (15 dpo)?

Cherri said September for conceive, find out or give birth month so I'm hoping if I test 1st September I'll get a BFP (logically I know that's ridiculous :) )

Another part of me says test 31st August get a BFP and prove her wrong :lol:

Also I know I have a POAS addiction so I'm likely to be testing from 10 dpo :rotfl:

Sorry rambling a bit here, I think if you can put me down for testing on 1st September and I'll try and control myself (not that I'm likely to manage that :D ) Anyway I'm off to change my ticker to adjust my dates :)

Added you hun :D

Good luck for a September BFP (although it may be an August one :wink: ) :hug: :hug: :hug:

its looking more likely i'm going to be in septembers thread for testing :roll: as i haven't ovulated yet so gonig by last cycle (one i lost the baby) i'll be due 13th september my wedding day :evil: :evil: :roll: so put the 13th for now if thats ok and when i ovulate i can update it for 12-14 days after :D

Hi Snuggle

Can you take me off again please!? AF got me today, making the last cycle 45 days so I'm not going to put myself down until I've definitely OV!

Fanx!

i will be towards the end i think :think:

put me down for the 25 th

x

Hi Snuggle

Please can you remove me from the September testing thread. me and OH have decided it's best to wait untill the dermatologist has given me the all clear that my medication is out of my system, roll on 3rd September.

I will be TTC in September but will not be testing untill October now..

Impatient Jo Jo :( :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i hope september when you start ttc is the only month ttc :D

Added you Daniels Mummy :D

Have taken you off Jo Jo, best of luck for September TTC :hug: :hug:

Thanks Girls xx

Good Luck... Hope you both get your BFP's xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member