sending hugs to lucybees hubby

rhian85

Reaction score
hey lucy..these are for ur hubby:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

the poor guy has had 4 wisdom teggys taken out today under local anathsetic - BRAVE GUY :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
lucy..was glad to hear that it went okay and u were not hanging around hospital to long..hope he has taken his "tampon" out of his mouth now :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

seriously tho hun..hes brave and hope he gets better soon... :hug: :hug:

Awwww! Bless you Rhian!!! You are so lovely!!!
He is fast asleep on the sofa downstairs - face is all swollen up poor thing.
That's all because he was attacked in December by a gang of local hoodies. I wish I could get hold of them and pull their teeth out!
Thank you so much Rhian...you've made my day! :hug: :hug: :hug:

HUGE HUGS to Lucy's hubby!!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
bless him, doesn't sound good at all
get well soon :D

Aaawwwwwwwww sending our very best wishes too for him Lucy :hug: :hug: :hug: I do hope he's all better real soon :hug:
That hoodie news doesn't sound good at all, shocking, this world can be such a dangerous place :(

awww I hope he got a big brave boy badge and a lollipop :D

there there hubby :hug: hope you feel better soon :hug:

ooooo i had this done a few years back....not nice!! :(

hope your feeling better soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you all so much!
He is much better today...taking co-codamol. His face is really swollen though...poor thing. :(

:hug:

What happened with the hoodies Lucy? I remember your post when it happened but didn't they threaten to come back? Do they still hang round your house?

Also, remember when you posted a pic of your DH carrying your baby in a sling....? It was outside a house that looked like something outta Beatrix Potter...Is it yours or were you on holiday?? I'm so nosey :oops: but it was a gorgeous house....

Edit to say: I'm not 100% that pic was yours now and I cant find it to check :oops: Sorry!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My OH has to have 2 wisdom teeth out. He was told he'd have them taken out in 8 months - that was when I was 1 month pregnant. So with me being due a baby when he is getting his teeth out I don't suppose he'll be getting much sympathy :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back