2 WW stats here again...........

Pinky38

Reaction score
Well decided to give myself a break from all thia but can't :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Thought it was around this time of my cycle so have been doing the baby dancing although hubby fed up with it all and is sooooo negative!!!! :wall: :wall:
He has gone off to work so decided to try my OPK and guess what I got a line..... We bd yesterday and this morning and tomorrow morning (in case I have not ov yet!!!) I am going for three in a row!!!! :dance: I usually do it every other day but that has not worked (TTC over 3 yrs) so thought would try something different. :oops:
So looks like my 2 WW starts here ish.
Just found out that my Sil is having a boy........Am very pleased for them just wish it had happened to us already.
Hubby did point out that we have done nothing that hospital asked I have put more weight on and he has not cut his beer in take so I suppose its our own fault!!! :(
Anyway sorry for my moaning. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Nothing knew there!!!!
Congrats to everyone who has there BFP and lots of babtdust and babydancing for the rest of us!!!! :pray: :pray:

Thanks for reading/listening :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww its so difficult to just forget it when you want it so bad, all the best and hope you get that sticky BFP xx :hug:

Thank you, since m/c in March don't think it will ever happen again xx

Good Luck and BabyDust Honey :pray: :pray: :pray:

I'm in my two week wait now too and i feel your pain :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: good luck i hated the 2ww hope you get your bfp soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member