Self torture!

positivity :)

Reaction score
i am 10dpo and have a FRER test in the house! i'm going to test with it shortly not FMU. I'm sure the result will be BFN and then il be disappointed even though AF isn't due until 19th...but i can't resist arrghhh!!!

Aw hun its so hard isnt it if you wanna test hun go ahead and do it i always do :D just let us know i hope you get a BFP and if not there plenty of time until the witch is due xx

haha shauna...that's encouragement lol! i love it though - we're all as bad as each other haha! xxx

we sure are lol its so hard to wait eh i was testing from like 2dpo now that is one crazy POAS addict haha xx

well i done it and suprise suprise..its a bfn! i knew it would be but i still had to do it! im starting to think im probably out this month though - its all gone quiet on the symptoms front :(
xxx

You still have quite a while till af is due hun, i tested the day af was due and got a bfn, tested a week later and got a bfp. You may have just tested to early hun, fingers crossed for u x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best of luck Positivity :D

x x

Last edited:
You're not out yet :)

Fingers crossed for you
fingerscrossed.jpg

Last edited:
im the same, i got a bfn this morning but i know its way too early anyway! Also due to test on 19th - isnt it going slowly?! The only symptom ive had is a lot of CM which ive never had before but otherwise i feel totally normal :s

Good luck! x

Alot of people don't get symptoms this early hun so don't stress about it. You know you have plenty of time to test and get BFP so good luck to you and i hope you get it xxx

thanks everyone your reassurance really helps. ive had a few signs in the last week but i know how powerful my brain can be and it can affect me physically so i think a lot of the signs can be in my mind, for some reason tho, the BFN this morning is the first time ive felt a bit sad about it!?? i know its too early, i just need to keep sensible coz like ive said before, i no lots of you all have had symptoms and then BFN so i don't want to be too disappointed!!

cherelle, i totally agree, its going sooooo slowly!!!

:poas::dohh:

i think this might be the first day since ovulation that i havent tested because my BFN upset me too much yesterday! Its so hard not to test!! x

yeh ive decided im waiting now until the weekend, i really didn't think i would get upset but i did yesterday! i keep wanting to convince myself im not this month so that im not too upset come the weekend :(
xxx

yeah same here, i was so sure last week but now i dont think its my month. Anyway at least we know we are not alone! Good luck! x

Good luck!! The last 5 days before testing is always hardest for me because I reason that implantation should have happened by then and it may show on a test. Especially if I do at least 2 a day morning and evening. It is pointless trying to stop obsessing because thinking about not thinking about it actually makes you think about it more. If that makes sense? :confused:

xx

Good luck!! The last 5 days before testing is always hardest for me because I reason that implantation should have happened by then and it may show on a test. Especially if I do at least 2 a day morning and evening. It is pointless trying to stop obsessing because thinking about not thinking about it actually makes you think about it more. If that makes sense? :confused:

xx

What you mean to say Flopsybunny, is that we're all doomed!! Lol x

im 5 days before testing tomorrow and im going to test in the morning!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back