Merry Christmas!!!!!

Morning Rach

I am sorry that you aren't getting the supprt you so deserve from your family and ex. I presumed (sorry I know it's wrong to presume anything!) that you and ex were getting things back together after new year, oh bless you just keep strong for your growing bean :D

We are transforming the computer room into a nursery and it sounds as if it's very much like yours, we have stuff all over the floor in piles will take us ages to sort everytrhing out. I too have seen lots of nice Winnie the Pooh stuff, I really love Beatrix Potter too!!! Baby already has either a Peter Rabbit or Jemima Puddleduck (she's my fave!) teddybear for when it arrives, lol!!!!

Our fire has broken down too so that is another must do before baby arrives, it's all added cost though :x

I am getting a bag from my mum and dad for my birthday which I am going to use as my hospital bag, we are popping into town later on to have a look at them. Once I have my bag I will start to fill it all up too :D

I hope that work goes ok for you-if it feels too much then get yourself back home.

Take care and am sending you lots of big friendly hugs

Xxx

ooh lindsay i love beatrix potter stuff my son had all peter rabbit stuff when he was a baby i loved it :D but at the moment everything i buy seems to be winnie the pooh so think im going to follow through with it already got changing mat bath baby box high chair play gym and relaxer chair all in winnie the pooh so think i have to follow through with it all now lol although since this morning ive had a change of plan on colours in bedroom lol been talking to my sister and shes into all this changing rooms stuff so shes going to pick me up from work and take me to get paint will let you know later what i finally decide on and i think before i start doing anything am gonna take a picture of the room as it is now lol and start a changing room thread on here might be a laugh and i can watch the gradual changes take care and have a good day xxxxxxxxxxx

right i got ivory coloured paint for walls and willow green (very pale) for doors chose a carpet in carpet right too pale green :D also got a lovely classic winnie the pooh border its so lovely i cant wait to start but i want to take a photo of it as it is first so il have to wait till son comes home from his fathers to use his camera phone think il treat myself to a digital camera soon will be so much easier than using web cam or sons phone all the time lol ooh i feel so excited now :D :D :D xxxxxxx

Rach that is a fab idea, wished I'd thought about it :wink: it will be great to see the transformation in the room, I agree it is so exciting :D :D :D

I have now got a wicked radley bag which I am going to use for my hospital visit and as a bag to carry all the baby things round after it's born for my birthday. I really didn't know what to style to get but this one is great, it's got loads of compartments, even a sneaky one to put my mobile phone in for ease of access, lol!!!!!!!! I also bought myself a new hang up toilet bag, which I am going to start to fill up, whohoo!!!

Mum and I went to look at prams yesterday too, I have found the sort of style that I would like, it's a mamas and papas style 3 in 1 ultima. It isn't too heavy either so I will be able to lift it in and out of the car.

I have still got my cold - it hasn't got any worse though which is good, just can't breathe properly, lol!!

Xxx

big hugs lindsay hun sorry u still got your cold hope its better soon i chose a pushchair a while back in our little village shop where you can pay off a little each week and leave it there till u have had baby the prices are about the same as argos so no extra expense but the one i chose ive changed my mind about it was a graco mirage travel system and im not sure i like it now so will have to call in the shop soon and choose a different one lol hope your better soon hun xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back