Second time round, baby not engaged yet

Melly+2

Reaction score
Is this normal?? Wehn i went to the hospital they said baby was still free, by 32 weeks with Hope i was starting to engage, im not totally fussed just wondered if anyone else has had this with second, third babies?? xx

yep very normal hun, for some reason they dont like to get so ready second time round but see it more of a bloody flotation tank than womb :roll:

I thought it would be normal, just makes it seem like nothing is ever gonna happen if you get me, as alot of the time the head pushing on the cervix helps everything along. Well got middy again today, we will see if bubs is any further down, prob no thouhg :lol:

My midwife said second babies often pop in and out until you actually go into labour so I wouldn't worry :hug:

My LO wasn't engaged last thursday (36+1) but was yesterday (36+6) but MW said it doesn't mean anything - he could have popped out again by the time I got home. Second babies do just seem to float around alot more.

this time with this baby she did engage at 32 weeks (3/5ths) and yesterday she was free again, hopefully she would have started to engage by friday again

I think thats what this baby is doing going in and bak out again as a few times i ahve had so muchpainful pressure down below, it takes my breath away :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back