Screening Results :(

So CVS is done. Was uncomfortable, but over and done with quickly and Bubs had a good strong heartbeat afterwards (which im told is a good sign) I now have some mild cramping, but resting up on the couch, and risk of MC from procedure where I had it done is only 0.7% so Fx all will be ok from that point of view.

Poor Hubby is a mess, so I'm really trying to stay positive for both of us.

Results will be in between Wednesday & Friday. It's going to be a long week.........

Thanks to you all for your support - I think I may have gone mad without PF these last couple of days!xx

Just catching up on this thread, hope you and hubby are OK hun. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers during this testing time.

I had a bit of a scare earlier on when I found out there was a 25% chance of the baby having Beta Thalasemia due to me being a carier so I can relate to what you are going through.

Make sure you look after yourselves this weekend x

Oh Mishi, only just caught up with this. You are so brave honey, try not to worry, the chance that everything will be fine outweighs the risk of any abnormalities. Rest up and take it easy - Im sure all will be ok :hugs:

Oh Mishi, only just caught up with this. You are so brave honey, try not to worry, the chance that everything will be fine outweighs the risk of any abnormalities. Rest up and take it easy - Im sure all will be ok :hugs:

Thanks Naomi, although I don't feel very brave right now!xx

You are brave! You have done very well. It's amazing too that you are staying strong an OH is in pieces. That's exactly the same as me and my OH during the whole thing!

I hope that everything goes well for you and you get told the results as soon as possible! Xxxx

You are brave! You have done very well. It's amazing too that you are staying strong an OH is in pieces. That's exactly the same as me and my OH during the whole thing!

I hope that everything goes well for you and you get told the results as soon as possible! Xxxx

Thanks lovey, I've pm'd you.xx

Just wanted to say sorry you are going through this Mish and will be thinking of you. xxx

Hi hun. Really hope everything is ok. The only thing I can add is a girl I went to school with was put in high risk of Downs after various tests. She carried on but was beside herself. She went on to have a healthy baby boy. Honestly don't know if that helps at all but I'd try and keep positive. Really thinking of you and hope everything is well xxx

Can't imagine how hard this must be, FX everything is ok hope the next few days fly by for you

Hi honey!
I hope things go well tomorrow if you get the results. I'm still feeling really positive for you! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back