Screening Results :(

fx for you, i shall try and follow your results. At 13 weeks my nuchal fiold measurement was 2.7 but blood come back as a low risk.
Hope all works out for you xxx

Oh hun I'm sure that was such a worrying call to receive. As the others have said, there are still a lot of positives to focus on so try not to get too worked up (I know that's easier said than done)
I opted not to have the blood test so I have no idea how you must be feeling.

Really hope everything works out for the best for u xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

^^ I'm not having it either, although OH wants me too..

Thinking of you hun, fx and we're all here for you xxxx

theres no way i couldnt know im too much of a worrier x

Hope everything is ok for you tomorrow hun. Fx for you :hug: xx

Never google anything!!!!!!! I also had to go and have second bloods as they 'messed up' one of my tests. i couldnt get out of them which one it was and when i went to pick up a new blood form i overheard them say the downs test needed redoing. and it made me worry that they wanted to double check the results!! I dont get my results till the 21st feb and am worried i might get the same outcome. sorry to probe but did they contact you before your results as round here you dont get results till your 16wks. fingers crossed for the tomorrow!!

Last edited:
I have PMd you !

Try to stay positive! Your nuchal fold measurement looks good to me, as does the nasal bone! My little beauty didn't have her nasal bone until much later on, so to me, it looks really positive for you!

Please stay in touch honey! xxx

I have PMd you !

Try to stay positive! Your nuchal fold measurement looks good to me, as does the nasal bone! My little beauty didn't have her nasal bone until much later on, so to me, it looks really positive for you!

How are you and lo doing hun? xx

I have PMd you !

How are you and lo doing hun? xx

We are OK thank you! Ups and downs (no Pun intended! Lol!) but from what I can remember I had anxious days with my 'normal' pregnancy too!
I hope that you are doing well! Xxx

I have PMd you !

Thank you so much. Really trying to stay positive, but it's hard!x

Aw hope you're okay Mishi, it must be worrying but you still have a really good chance everything would be fine, there is much more chance of bubs not having it! And even if your baby did have ds it would be the most lovely child, and people with ds can be fantastic. I hope that doesn't sound like I am trivialising it, just trying to say that even if the 'worst case' did happen your baby would still be wonderful! hugs to you sweetie Xx

Aw hope you're okay Mishi, it must be worrying but you still have a really good chance everything would be fine, there is much more chance of bubs not having it! And even if your baby did have ds it would be the most lovely child, and people with ds can be fantastic. I hope that doesn't sound like I am trivialising it, just trying to say that even if the 'worst case' did happen your baby would still be wonderful! hugs to you sweetie Xx

Thanks honey, tbh it's the other chromosome abnormalities I'm most worried about, which I also came back high risk for.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back