Scary Few Days... (bit tmi!)

babyelmo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, hope you're all well. I've had a dreadful couple of days. Last week I started losing a brown discharge. Well it got heavier and almost 'richer' in colour, I was petrified. We phoned epu who were just lovely and got me back in. I had bloods, urine tests and a scan. At the last early scan I had they found a haematoma (sorry if thats the wrong spelling!) at the point of implantation. I was told it might bleed a bit but it's more likely to just be re-absorbed by the body. Well, this time the haematoma had almost disappeared so that's what they think the bleeding was, just all those dead blood vessels coming away. Scary, but at least little one is ok. I was shocked at how much he'd grown actually, there was a definate head, bum and buddha belly!
I'm back on total rest again to be on the safe side. My manager is going to love me when I break the news!! But there are so many more important things in life.
Only 2 more weeks until the 12-week mark, i'm literally counting the seconds!

Great news, glad you are reassured!

Thank you! I'm still paranoid that something could go wrong but it's a relief that they knew exactly where the bleeding had come from and that hopefully this is the end of it!

Thanks! Its a massive relief but I know I won't be truly happy until i'm holding my little chubby person in my arms! xxx

thats exactly the same as what i have so scary isnt it hope you ok chic and glad alls well with lo xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back