Back from scan :)

*sara*

Reaction score
Im so pleased i cant get the smile of my face :D
All went well my bean was still there with a heartbeat scan measured at 7wks 5days so just praying this little one is staying put, and the haematoma they found last time has gone :cheer:
Thank you for all your support, here's to us all having happy healthy pregnancy's. xx
Heres a pic of my little bean :D
baby003.jpg

awww!!

Hello little Bean!!

Im so pleased everything went well hun :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

very glad for you Sara.

and very cute little bean!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Sara Im so pleased hun!!!!!

We are the near enough the same in weeks :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Well I look forward to sharing the next 32 weeks with you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hello little Bean :wave: Im so pleased all is well hun :cheer: :hug:

Thanks ladies :D , 2 weeks ago when i had last scan little one measured a tiny 1.9mm and today measured 14.2mm :D its amazing how fast they grow!!

awww darling thats brilliant news! im over the moon for you!!!! you keep smiling cause you deserve it!! xx

Oh my god thats absolutley amazing!! You must be over the moon!!

Im so happy for you!!! :D :dance: :hug:

xxxx

wow how great i'm sooooooooooooo happy for you :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I have been wondering how you have been I sneaked back in from tri 2 to see if you had news. I am so pleased for you hun and what a lovely scan pic :hug:

Mik said:
I have been wondering how you have been I sneaked back in from tri 2 to see if you had news. I am so pleased for you hun and what a lovely scan pic :hug:
Aww thank you, ill feel more relaxed when i get to tri 2 xx

Awwwww im so pleased for you, that pic is amazing and clear, heres to a happy and healthy 9 months :hug: :hug: xx

That is great news - your little bean is a cutie!

yay!! that is brilliant news sara!!

What a great scan pic and glad to hear that the heamatoma (sp) has gone!

xxx

:dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: YEY :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: I'm so pleased every thing went well today. I can't believe how much Bean has grown!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back