It's Scan-Day Eve!

babyelmo

Reaction score
...And I an ridiculously nervous!

After a mmc a year ago and a mc earlier this year I'm struggling to get my head round the idea that this pregnancy may continue normally.

After I miscarried this year they discovered the placenta contained some abnormal tissue and the pregnancy was a partial molar. I was advised to wait at least 6 months before ttc again, which I have but i'm feeling totally irrational today and frightened they'll find something wrong tomorrow.

I'm trying to be logical; this pregnancy is completely different to the last. I've had bleeding but it's been confirmed that that was a haematoma coming away.

This pregnancy business is so scary! I'll be so glad in June when i'm (hopefully!) holding my healthy, chubby little baby! Mind you, that's when the real worry starts!!!

its only natural to be worried hun, i am nervous as hell and i have an extra day to wait! I'm sure everything will be ok for you though hun and i'm really looking forward to seeing your pics :) xx

Ahh thanks Deedee. I can't wait to see yours either!

It must be terrifying - I was scared enough yesterday and I haven't even had experiences like you. I'm sure you will be OK. Best of luck tomorrow, hun. x

Good luck for tomorrow, can't wait to see your pics :) I'm sure everything will be fine! xx

Good luck for tomo hunni :D cant wait to hear how you got on and see pics :) xx

Best of luck for tomorrow! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone! I didn't sleep well last night with all the worrying and this morning i'm lurching violetly between feelings of excitement and sheer terror!!!!!!

My scan's at 11.30, I will update as soon as I can!!

Best of luck this morning Hun, I will be on the look out or some cute pics :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back