• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan!

bethanyann

Reaction score
Had my scan today and it was amazing, baby was moving around all over the place and even did two very impressive head over heels!! They are still dating me nearly 2 weeks behind what I should be. I spoke to midwife and explained that there is literally only one date that bub could have been conceived, because the next time we had sex, i knew i was pregnant!! LOL! She was sooo sweet and said the hospital will do dates based on scan, but that my dates will be correct as there is no question of a late conception in my case. So she said stick to my dates and she will put a note in my file so all the midwives are aware. Lovely lady! So here we go...here's my bub!!!

Attachments

• scan!.jpg
    scan!.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 23
Great pics. Bet it was lovely to see baby moving about. xx

glad your scan went well and you have som lovely pictures xx

Fab piccies glad your scan went well so exciting xx

Aw so glad all is well and your midwife was so helpful x

Wow brilliant pics, so happy for you, it's amazing how much they move around isnt it! xx

Great pics, lots of limbs there lol! Glad all was well, funny about those dates though, you'll have to keep track so at least you know when you really should be due :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back