Scan today

sash76

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Had dating scan today, all seems well. Only query l have is l worked my dates out to be 11wks 4days today and they have said l am 12wks 3days. l know 100% the date of my last period was the 1st of Sept. When l had a scan at 6wks and 3days both my dates and their dates were the same. Is this normal?

S x

Yep thats normal, may change again at your 20w scan hun :hug:

Thanks girls, just confused me with my dates. l know my period date was right. Now l dont know whether to say l am 12 or 13 wks nxt wk. l know its only a week but when shld l move to 2nd tri?

S x

I would go by dates given at most recent scan hun and glad it went well :hug: :hug:

sash76 said:
Thanks girls, just confused me with my dates. l know my period date was right. Now l dont know whether to say l am 12 or 13 wks nxt wk. l know its only a week but when shld l move to 2nd tri?

S x

I'd go with what the hospital have said.

my dates were out too, but i was put back not forward, so had longer to wait :wall: my LMP date was 31 may 2007 but my scan EDD was 10 june 2007. scan was right- thats her birthday! i was on pill so wasnt having "proper" periods i think women on the pill are upside down (ie the most fertile time is the period) or something so that might be why

l came off the pill in july. But maybe l dont ovulate half way through and do it earlier. Who knows, l will just go with the hosp, makes me almosy a week further on. Yipee can colour my hair!!!!

That means l will be leaving here on Tuesday.

S x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back