scan tomorow and so scared

serenitylove

Reaction score
iv got my early scan tomorow morning and although i should be excited im so scared iv been in tears its taken so many years to get this pregnancy i just think it all going to go wrong i know what will be will be but i just cant pull myself together today:( i know there are a few of us on here that have m/c befor and it so helps when people understand the irrational fears i think i need a slap!

:hug: Totally know where you're coming from hun x

Best of luck xoxo

Absolutely empathise with you chick! I'm sure everything will be wonderful and baby will be healthy! I'm also dreading my scan so I completely know where you're coming from! Put your feet up, have a glass of juice and stick on a fave film! Relax and try to be positive! Hugs and baby dust x

Absolutely know where your coming from, we got to wait till 13 weeks for our scan (hubs won't let me go for an early one) but I'm so so nervous about something going wrong, I try and push it to the back of my mind but it still keeps crawling back! Think I'll just have to keep taking tests to reassure myself I think...all for the best for tomorrow sweetheart, i'm sure you'll be just fine when you see your little angel on the screen xx

sure all will be fine for you darl, i think we are all feeling the same i,ve got mine in 8days i keep reading silly things online and making myself worry like crazy i have had to make myself stop it now and just wait till the scan, post tomorrow when you have been and let us know how you have got on xxxx

Ohhh good luck hun. Im sure everything will be ok...keep us posted xxx

hi hun, all the best or tomorrow... try not to worry too much (easier said than done I know) but let us all know how you get on. will be thinking of you, good luck xxx

Wishing you all the luck and baby dust that tomorow goes well for you, and total understand you being all up and down at mo, it's taken you a long time, and here you are.

Enjoy the scan, save some tears for tomorow for your tears of joy when you see the baby on screen!

had ectopic last time so am dreading my early scan on monday, my thoughts are with you tomorrow, they WILL be happy ones.

I'm sure it will all be fine, try and relax, hope you manage to sleep well tonight. Let us know how you get on :)

had ectopic last time so am dreading my early scan on monday, my thoughts are with you tomorrow, they WILL be happy ones.

This is one of the things I'm concerned about, do you have any signs of an ectopic pregnancy? Or will I not know til I have a scan? x x

Last edited:
all the best lovely it must be really hard keep us posted xx

signs for me were sudden severe tummy pains - i coulnd't walk! - and shoulder tip pain and passing out. Other than that nothing really i had no idea till i was 8wks 5 days and when examined i wasn't a typical ectopic. EP is quite rare so im sure it wont be that. keep us posted...

signs for me were sudden severe tummy pains - i coulnd't walk! - and shoulder tip pain and passing out. Other than that nothing really i had no idea till i was 8wks 5 days and when examined i wasn't a typical ectopic. EP is quite rare so im sure it wont be that. keep us posted...

thanks, oh should know then x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back