Had 1st midwife appointment today :)

Tenshineko

Reaction score
She seemed really nice, gave me her mobile number incase i needed to ask anything. Also iv got a book which has all my notes in and i keep it and take to all my future appointments so i dont have to keep explaining myself to different people. :cheer:
She said that my appointment tomorow for a scan is just for reasurance but if they can date the baby they will and if they cant then i will be asked to go back for a dating scan. :D
So excited about tomorow, feel really positive and excited now! Just hoping everythings ok and i dont get put back too much! Been told my due date should be 6th June! :cheer: :cheer: IM SEEING MY BABY TOMOROW!

Yay :cheer: :cheer: Enjoy seeing your little baby tomorrow hun, you must be so excited :hug: :hug:

Hi i just see your post and wanted to say congratulaions on ur pregnancy i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months

p.s. i remember you as Jenna :) didnt know you had changed your name and the funny thing is i was thinking of you and a few others yesrerday, i was wondering how it was going with you all

:hug: :hug:

Im glad all went well with the MW jenna :cheer: And all the best for your scan tommorrow cant wait to hear how you get on! :cheer: :dance: :hug:

wow thats great news hun, did the m/w book your scan?, your getting it fast, did she book it today? :hug:

No my GP booked it 3 weeks ago because i was worried because of a previous m/c. But my next midwife appointment is on the 23rd december at home, she said its just for more questions but shes referd me to the womens hospital. Im guessing that'll be for another scan? :hug:

oooo, you must be so excited about seeing your ickle one tomorrow :cheer:

I've just posted on the Faces thread - finally twigged it's Jenna too!

good luck for your appt - but is your EDD really 6th June??? I'm a week behind you on tickers, and I'm due 13 July - so I think either you may have misheard/mistyped your EDD, or your ticker needs to be changed :lol: Anyway, thought I'd point this out in case you say at your scan you're due on 6th June and the sonographer goes really quiet and tells you're measuring a month behind... :hug:

Just wanted to say enjoy your scan tomorrow and glad all went well with the mw :)

Glad you met your middy!

And good luck for tomorrow!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back