Scan Tommorrow!!!

drea b

Reaction score
Got my scan tommorrow at 11:30 and I am so scared :(

Just back from Crete last night, had a bit of a scare just before we left - I have never had any bleeding during this pregnancy and the night before we flew out I had a bit of brown blood. It was only when I wiped and to be honest there was hardly anything there at all but it really scared me :(

Not had anything since and still felt really sick everyday of my holiday which I am taken as a good sign :pray: :pray:

I know it was probably nothing but now instead of being really excited about tommorrow I am just really scared :( Didn't sleep at all last night worrying about it, don't think tonight's going to be much better.

Hi Drea B, I have a scan tomorrow too and I'm bricking it too(1.50pm). I had one a fortnight go and they put me back 12 days so I couldn't have the scan for Downs Screening)as I needed to be 10 weeks and 1 day. I was scared there wouldn't be a baby or something but it was lovely to see bubs on screen.

Try not to worry, everything will be fine!! :lol:

Try and get some sleep today hon, baby needs you to rest.

Only one more sleep till you see the scan too!

U have to let us know how you get on

Good luck :hug:

x

hope all goes well for both of your scans
as i no it will all be fine
manda xx

Thanks Mand, we shall have to start calling you Mystic Meg or something LOL

hehe well im the biggest worrier when it comes to scans even when i no baby is perfectly fine so i try to stop others worrying asmuch as i do
manda xx

thanks for the replies guys :D

I'm sure I'm worrying over nothing and buba will br happy and healthy :pray:

I am 7 weeks gone. I have two serious illnesses.
I have just got my letter for my first scan and its not while the 20th november!!!!
Thats ages away seeing as im high risk. I phoned the clinic and they more or less said its the gp who has to arrange an earlier scan.

Im so upset and i cant stop crying.

Ill be 14 weeks pregnant by then!!

Anyone in sheffield uk know how to get an earlier scan? When did you have your first one?

good luck with the scan drea, I'm sure everything will be fine and you'll have a lovely piccy to share with us :hug: :hug:

I hope you manage to get an earlier scan LPA :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back