• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan tommorrow

Havent been able to get on till now, thanks for update vai text. As I said before, I am so thrilled and delighted for you sweetie, it made my day, and made me blub too!!

If your LO comes 2 days early, s/he could be born on Rubys birthday :cheer:

Relax and enjoy your pregnancy now hunny...you really deserve this

Let me know when you want the doppler sending too xxxxx

oh I'm so glad!!!! :cheer: Well done Tracey and 'jelly', jelly now please stop scaring your mum and just grow quietly and well :D :cheer:

Great news tracey so happy for you :cheer: and your new due date is my son's birthday :)

:cheer: yeah ! ! ! :dance: :clap: Go Jelly Bean........delighted for you sweetie......... enjoy all the :puke: that comes now and the sore boobies and well... you know, all the fun stuff..he he he... :rotfl: but yippee..... Heart beat! ! ! ! :cheer:

lv Yvonne xx :hug: ,

WOOHOOO I can't belive I missed this.

:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: A MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS HUN :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

That is brilliant news I am so happy for you.

I missed this also! Many many congrats - keep us informed xxx

thanks guys

youngmummy- it wont be long then you will see a georgeous little baby the best day, now i can wait for my 12 week scan now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back