• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan tommorrow

Have text you but just wanted to say I am thinking of you this morning, sending big hugs and will be on tender hooks till I hear anything xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you all so much, im off in a few mins its just down the road so wish me luck

Zoe- thanks for the text hun that was lovely i will reply soon as i can :hug:

looking forward to hearing your good news!! sure it'll all be great :D :hug:

thinking of you today tracey, hope everything is all ok with you and bubba :hug: :hug:

hi all wow just got home and im stil in a state of shock and tears

Omg iv just seen a little heartbeat beating away

Im really happy guys iv been sick all morning through nerves

I was kept waiting for a while but all is ok except they have put me back a week so my new due date is 22nd jan now.

Thank you all so much for your support it all means so much to me guys :hug: :hug:

OMG tracey im so happy for you really i am over the moon :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: YEYYYYYYYYYY WOOOOOOOOOOO we wanna see pics girl!!! :D:D:D

have got some pics but dont have a clue how to get them on at mo, will have to sort it out soon. cant really see much just looks like a little white blob of jelly (sorry bubba your not jelly)

thanks guys :hug:

When I had my scan at 6 weeks I kept calling baby a kidney bean which is worse then being called jelly I think. At least jelly is yummy :lol:

awwwwwwwww thats fantastic news im so pleased for you :hug: :hug:

i had a scan at 7 weeks and saw tias heartbeat.

isnt it the most precious thing ever!!!!! :hug: :hug: xxxx

:dance: oh hunni i'm sooooooo happy for you that's wicked news :dance:

Ive been thinking of you the past few days, Im so happy that everything is all ok now :hug: :hug:

So pleased for you Tracey! Congratulations and let us see those pics!

Valentine xxx

Fantastic news Tracey!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Really happy for you.

Sal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member